Reviews for That Which Feeds the Inner Flames
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I love it!
I'm not sure if this was an ending. It felt like it was an ending. But if it wasn't... Update!
Anyways it was the best!
cece009 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
luv luv
Suzuki Rui chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
This was so beautifully written, that I found myself reading the story quite a number of times. I do hope I will be able to write as delicately and subtly yet clearly as you someday
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
awww, yay. They have a child in the future! Great job on the story!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
great job. Loved this chapter!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
great job on the chapter. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
hmmm... Great start. Poor Hotaru.
darklover chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Awesome story. I really enjoyed it.
RubyJeweler chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Wow. Absolutely amazing story.
pru chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
i love it! match the character.. pls write about kyoxyuya again!
Zeldagirl91 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I just finished reading the manga this morning and definitely wanted more, soooo I came here and found this little gem! Wonderful story, I must say! I really liked how you portrayed the characters! Definitely a job well done. ;D In any case, thank you for the awesome story! :D

Peace,

. 91.:.
lite chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
oh boy do i love ur work! i love ur story here, do u have another? i seem can't really get enogh of kyo-yuya stories, they made a cute couple. like water and a flame. u really picture their trait here right.. i'd like to point out some dialogue that i loved like..uhmmmm :

She wanted him to touch her. She shouldn't be surprised to want that, but she was. She leaned forward slightly, their faces getting inches closer with each movement. He watched her, silent. "What are you waiting for?" Her voice was a whisper.

"You." Kyo's voice was solemn, asking yet demanding, and Yuya softened instantly. How could one single word hold so much meaning? It was soft, yet hard. Unyielding, yet yielding all at once. He was asking for her back, yet demanding that she come. He wanted to make sure she would welcome him back, instead of taking her when he wasn't wanted.

and more to come.. im just afraid that i eat lotta space here to show each and every one of them. im waiting for your next kyo-yuya project!
cola50 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
oo i like this story it was really good
whitewhite chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Awesome story! I'm so glad I've stumbled upon it.. XD
SakuraLee91 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
I am so *sniff* glad that Yuya *sniff* and Kyo ended up together again. (cry of sadness and happiness combined) Poor Yukimura and poor Sasuke. . . cry! *sniff* I loved it! Really, truly loved it.