Reviews for Red Rose, White Day
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute as all hell.
Legion Fardreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful story! Very romantic, and still in character for the both of them.
bannonluke chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I throughly enjoyed this fic. How you developed their relationship was one of the more believable depictions I have seen; what with them going through some more confrontations/arguments before they finally come to understand one another. On another note; I liked your 'style' for Rei and felt you characterised her very well; as the way she is depicted in some fics is a major source of annoyance for me. And while WAFF is more popular there are only a handful that truly stand out; and this to me is one of them.
JoseHernandez chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You are right. Story that rate more into happy emotions usually get higer reviews. However such stories follow a basic theme. The more depressing ones are more intresting though.
ComboBreaker chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was really good. I'm Sad its only a oneshot.
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I dont know, maybe a little WAFF is needed in our lives sometimes. Maybe we humans are so lonely inside that just the fantasy of someone else being romantic and happy is enough to shed some light on the darkned hearts. Maybe i read to much into this, who knows. Another great writing by you, as expected. I'm adding you to my favorite author's list, just cause i can. 10 out of 10 this time. WAFF always gets me in the soul. Sayonara.
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I like the bit about karma, it is not something you want to mess with, as it DOES come back to you. Good story, and I like the characterizations. I love Auska, and it is soo good to see her ego get knocked down a peg or three, espicially by Shinji.
mental-out-patient chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
wacka wacka doo doo yeah
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
With your other story; "Seasons Spring" I went back to see which was your first story. Wow, what a complete 360 in plot and feel.

Waff to the max with a bit of angst to fit well here.

I thiunk all of us have had at least one story we write that give us a sugar high ... and we're the ones writing it.

Good start and it give us a very unique idea of how you got to your current story.

Kudos even if it is a sweet as an Ice Cream cake!

dennisud
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
This is oen of the best WAFF fic i have ever read. Jino Turtlegod please keep on writing more fanfiction about Shinji and Asuka!
Argus Engel chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
man, that was awesomw, jeez, what a final, the love wrote in kanji and all, this was, and believe that is not easy to surprise me, the best valentine fic i have ever read,

i just need to say congratulations, and congratulations once more for a beauty fic, and a very good author, keep going, i know the fic is old but i would want to see more, bye
Ishagu chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
It was very nice, a great pleasure to read. Rare in a fic these days...
Xenriel chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
They stopped in front of their school building, still holding hands. Asuka beamed at Shinji. "Hey, want to know something special?"

"Sure." Shinji looked intently at Asuka.

"Aishitteru," her lips turned up into a fetching smile.

"Aishitteru, Asuka-chan," they smiled at each other, basking in the warmth of their opened hearts. Then with some regret, they released each other's hands and walked side by side into the school, never noticing a girl with blue hair who stood on the rooftop, looking down at them with a serene smile on her lips.

I think this is the best part of the fic. Oh, before I forget, great fanfic.
asukashinjifoEVA chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
hey it was a nice fic...its so sweet!i wanna c anotha chapter or at least an epilogue or a sequel
Black cat in the night chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
I luv your work. All of it. You rock.