Reviews for Dream a Little Dream of Me
Compucles chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This is quite an interesting story, but I do have a major issue to point out: Kagome's spiritual energy could never kill a half-demon like Inuyasha. He should've been temporarily purified into his human form before he could suffer burns that badly.
Bleach fan25 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
So what happens next?
Inume-blue chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
I love it...ware is the epilogue? I can't find it! NOOOOOOO!

please update soon... I need IT! ...its like a drug to me, you cant give me the story then leave the end off! please its too cruel!
Inume-blue chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
holy hell. and here I thought it was an AU. I can't belive...wait yes I can but still...wow...I don't know what to think ( I need to go to bed) but I do know one thing... Kikyo needs to get the hell out of it! ...sorry :)
Kiroku Ookami chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
...ok...

Yeah...I'd like to see the epilogue...soon, maybe?

~Kiroku~

P.S. PLEASE COME BACK! It's been three years since you updated!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to say this...

FOR THE LOVE OF F*ING GOD, WOMAN, CAN'T THOSE TWO CATCH A BREAK?

Ok, I'm done.

~Kiroku Ookami~
J Luc Pitard chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
An interesting idea, the dream within a dream. I like how you kept the concept different by having it so detailed and tying it into the "reality." I was taken in by the plot switch and when she woke up in her sleeping bag I was prepared to cry foul until the next scene when Shippo was startled by her asking after the baby. Very well done.
jk chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I hate your title, it always makes me go "Oh my god DReam a Little Dream" (its is the most aesome book)then i realize its just your story. So now I'm finally gonna read it! :)
fieryleo15 chapter 12 . 3/20/2006
I'M SO CONFUSED!(SOBS)
LanierShazar chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
Awe that was awesome. I am so glad that they defeated him and everything turned out ok.
Tairoru-Chan chapter 16 . 10/28/2005
Well hury up iwth the epilouge !
Black Betty chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
wow...now that was quite the ending.
Strawberrys and whips chapter 15 . 9/25/2005
your story is great at first i was kinda confused when they said kags was in a coma but then i caught hurry and add another chappie
loren chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
this is a really great story so far. are u going to be udating soon plz plz udate soon . ur doing a great job so far
bobalina chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
Que precioso! Keep writing!

Toodles,