Reviews for Forced Through
Great story, I loved it!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
good story!
inukagome15 chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
Ooh, nice. Lemme guess, the next one is "Weakness"? What's the one that was before this one?
Aquawyrm chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
You'd think Lancer would excuse him from missing detention if he went home sick, and was kidnapped by ghosts shortly afterward.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 14 . 10/27/2005
This is a really neat premise, and I was glad to see you wrote with an awareness of its implications-that Danny can't possibly ever be normal again.

Also, I really liked Hortensia. It seems to be hard for most people to come up with decent villians for fandoms like this, but she made for an excellent villianess, and I'd be glad to see her again sometime.
Emo Rocker chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Hey Girl! IT's Queenpsychoferret from devART. i thot i would never find ur site. i found ya. ;)
DProcks chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
Bring out some more individuality in each character, and leave Jazz out of it, and this could be the next episode!
Liaranne chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
*faving*

I'm in an odd mood tonight... I'm HYPER! WHEE!

*cough* And random.
Asilla chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
I loved it! (so so late!)
MyxCelluloidxDream chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love your story! It's great!
blueblackangel chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
hi, did u no ur story idea sounds just like mine! that i've been having 4 awhile (danny's evil twin thing;))oh well, thats life! i luved it! :)!
Blue Valour chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
That was a great and interesting story. But I feel that it's not done until we find out more about that other ghost. She'll be back and MAD.

I couldn't access your website, Obi-quiet. Can you e-mail me the exact link? I really want to see it. Thanks!
blueblackangel chapter 12 . 2/24/2005
UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS STORY ROX!