Reviews for A Drink and a Dare
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Peter was so funny when he was a Marauder... I'm glad you portrayed his this way.
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm in love with this.

GWNNx
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
lol! This probably is the funniest one so far (read the one about asking a girl out and the one about kissing a girl; they seem to be in the same continuity as this). And I *also* noticed no one made Peter swear not to tell anyone. :D
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very funny, my sides hurt a little!
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
AH! I loved this so much! You're writing is so good, that good doesn't even cover it and I wish I had my dictionary with me to describe it better!

I made my mate read this too, it's just so fluffy, I can image them all tackling Peter now. XD

Thank-you for the great read!
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Peter's role at the end of this piece is just perfect. Great idea to have him come to that realisation and stir up some trouble.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I greatly enjoyed this, especially the ending! I love your take on the Marauders and the fact that Peter is truly one of the buddies. If he wasn't really close to them, his betrayal wouldn't have been as devestating as it was.
watching-waiting-wishing chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was really funny
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lol, it's funny! I read the other first, and it was good...I love R/S...

x Cazzy x
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aha. So /now/ I know more about why they kept saying it was weird in the sequel. I loved this line of Sirius's:

“Here’s to you, little bitty firsties! May you always follow the examples set by those who are older, wiser, and handsomer than you!”

Brilliant. :)

-xRJLupinx
namjai chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very entertaining! I laughed out loud several times, just at the believably silly conversation. And kudos for making Peter just as much part of the quartet as the others. Another good story!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
now i've read both this one and 'awake', i think i like this one the most, but both is good!
hardfootrk chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I really like this story. I'm not for all the R/S SLASH, at all, but all the stories are so heart warming. :D
Sanguisiphiliac chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
hahah! 'hear hear!'

i read "awake" before this and it makes it all the more funny! lovely...keep writing
sleeper6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Loved it. You have a knack for making their conversations sound real, not scripted. Makes the fic all the more enjoyable to me. Very nice, especially James-love it when he's so pushy with the other two.