Reviews for With You
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Alister is okay! yay! take that Elizabeth, you can't get rid of him that easily!

Raphael, Valon and Alister are together again:)
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
:}
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
That was a truly sweet story you wrote there. It was touching, somewhat funny, sad, and sweet. Alister had been able to come back from the dead. I believe that God helped him come back from the dead and help his friends to heal. Although for all my feelings of sweetness for this story i am a bit peeved that you had all of us thinking Alister was dead and then decide to come back from the dead. If i was there right now i would punch you. But i wont do that since you wrote a story that made me laugh, cry and awe about it. I love it. See ya!
x.Fiddlesticks.x chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I would like to say this: Now every time i read one of your Fan Fictions, I have to ask my brother to get me a box of tissues. This story was wonderful, I enjoy all of your post-Doom stoies (maybe that's becuase I'm a huge Doom fan in the first place.) Keep writting!
zigguratank chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
*sniffle sniff sniff* that was so sweet! Now i luv aliter even more. but why did he have 2 die? why? it was amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
So, sometimes one will read a fic and just something about it makes it really easy to picture in one's head - I'm picturing this really easily and clearly in my head. And it's nice n' angsty and makin me squeal out loud. _

...o.o Vivalene? Woow, we're going back in time with her, huh?

But such a cute ending of squishiness! _ I loved the scene where the nurse called Valon. I can see him reacting like that and everything
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
this was really good. _
Jander Panell chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Yay! Happy happy ending! _ I couldn't care much for angst but still...I like your portrayal (did I spell that right?) of the Doom bikers...and how well of a grasp you seem to have on their emotions. Very well written! _
MisawaDaichiFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wa! *Glomps author*

That was BEAUTIFUL! It really put the Doma characters in perspective! Excelent!
Shieba chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow, that was absolutely beautiful. I really don't understand why such a wonderful fanfiction has so few reviews.

I mean, not only that the story itself is great and touching; your style of writing also is one of the most beautiful I've ever read. You manage to put such an unbelieveable amount of emotions into your words that I was actually crying while reading.

I really hope that the few reviews won't keep you away from writing! Please keep it up!
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
OMG! Wow. that was freaky to say the least. I'm glad you didn't kill off Alister, I like him.

What I really really liked about this was the fact of how Alister came back to life. I mean, I didn;t really expect it at all, which is key. Because if you actually expect the big unexpected plot twist then what's the point of it being a big unexpected plot twist, eh?

Ah, the return of Elizabeth. And the knife incident. Very cool how this all went together. You sure do love to pick on Alister, though.

Awesome, as usual. Keep writing! ME WANT MORE.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
So sweet as usual. 3
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
YES! You didn't kill of Alister after all! So, now that the panic's over, how about you start working on that sequel to On My Way Home? (Hint, Hint, Nudge, Nudge, Know What I Mean )
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
;_; **sniffs** that was so touching! **glomps DOOM bikers** that was an awesome fic Luckyladybug-san!

Alister: **cough** you-crushing-our-bones!

Valon: get off!

Raphael: now!

afk25: whoops...gomensai **lets go**

Valon: go glomp the Kaiba brothers instead of us!

afk25: **zaps the Kaiba bros here** i can glomp you all! **glomps**

Kaiba bros and bikers: o.O

EXCELLENT FIC!

~afk25~
LeDiva chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Another great story! I love all of these stories with the bikers! Keep up the good work!