Reviews for Lust
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yay- finally she ADMITS she loves him for God's sake! What's the big IDEA, Lolly? You broke my heart with "The Fifth Sense," and whilst your many dabbles concerning Jesse and Paul are nothing short of artistic, they goes make me wanna cry! STOP KILLING SUZE AND MAKING IT PAUL'S FAULT! Also, what the heck happened to you? Obviously you're in college now, but God! Did you lose your love for life all of a sudden? You use to so thoroughly enjoy ditching your homework, and now it's as though we are the farthest thing from your mind.

Well, I will continue to re-read your many hundreds of thousands of preciously crafted words, but I should probably divulge the fact that I will be skipping over any parts that cast P and S in a negative light. OR, I'll just sing LA LA LA LA really loud while I'm reading it. *CRY* that sounds like Lolly when you say it really fast!

Come back. Or, at least bid us a proper farewell in the form of an official notice on your profile. Or else I'll die of sadness. And probably succumb to the Lolly withdrawal I am already so cruelly suffering from.

My brother goes to SMU- maybe he'll run into Hayley one day

Signed,

A Lolliholic for Life
I LV PAUL SLATER chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AWWWW BOOHOO SUZE :( WELL, AT LEAST PAUL IS FREE FOR ME NOW (EVEN IF HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER )

GREAT POEM

10 STARS :)
boreddd chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
so cool.. lol
kElLy JaCkSoN hAs VaNiShEd chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow...really good! and a new take. suze wants paul but paul doesnt want her...
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Very deep but amazing! Great job!
Aaliyah Palmer chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
omg! very poetic i loved it
LolaBeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hi, i think the poems really good. Well Done! :D:D

XOXO
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
nice! i like the way u thought up of so many words to rhyme with 'lust' ;D

pgp
scarredvines chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Once again, another good poem/story. That rhymes too. I think that in poem form, this story is much better than if it were just...written. Silver
Axidnt Prone chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
i LOVE it!
Trapped Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Poor Suze. Though it does serve her right. I mean, Paul's nice and everything, But Jesse's the one who saved her from the fire...

Love,

Trapped Rabbit

XOX
Beevle chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Another interesting poem!

Emmy Grey recommended your stuff to me, and I knew that you were a Paul/Suze shipper. ;) It's definitely good stuff! I'm even finding myself liking Paul a lot more...
EmilytheWise chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hiya! This is such a fantastic poem. you managed to create a storyline with the same rhyme throughout. it's unbelievable. great job.
gazebows chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh, this was one lovely poem! Yayie! It made me so happy!

Okay, I know this was supposed to be one serious piece of poetry... but Suze loves Paulie!

I'm so glad! And the poem was written beatifully too. All those lust rhymes... WOW.
Hypatia Cade chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
he he he i have read most of the poems you have posted here, well not here but on this site, and i really like them. I think your a great poet.