Reviews for Till Human Voices Wake Us
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
an interesting (if slightly unlikely) pairing for maho and asaba, but i'm ok with it. rika/aya is wierd, i can't tell if they're the item or not, but i guess that'll clear up later on...? so far it's very good, i'm anxious to see more.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE FINISH! I like the Maho/Asaba thing, but I read the last volume of the manga, and well I don't wanna spoil it for you in case you haven't finished...I don't mind the lesbians! Lol. As long as Yukino and Arima are together, I'm good.
XX chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
..I love you!

UPDATE :'D
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
lol tht was great! Arima in a speedo! ahahah!

xD

Update soon!
Meli09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Whoa this story is awesolicious! but wheres the update? btw strange pairing wiht Maho and Asaba... i never pictured them together cause she had her own boyfriend and stuff yea but their ok! PLease update soon!
elianthos chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I've appreciated so much your angsty touch in 'BISITB', and know... voilĂ , a hilarious all the main characters too! Wonderful! *starry eyes at the Author's suppleness*

Well... I hope you can update this soon.
biyatch chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
where the hell is the update god dammit!

oopps sorry for that...anyways...love every tidbits of it...there are very very few kk fics that are worth reading...and this is definitely one of them...hope to read your next chappie soon...

gan batte! hayaku hayaku!
blackfphoenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this is very very good and very very long and i love it. it's awesome. Yukinon coming onto Aya now that will cause some problems. keep on writing!
FY4EVER chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
H-O-T! YOU'VE GOTTA WRITE MORE SOON!
unknown chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
WHEN WILL U RIT MORE! IM SO READY FOR THE HOT SPRINGS! WO HO!WINK WINK!_~
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
yay another great story althought I wish u could update faster...
leonsalanna chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
wow...its been awhile since you updated. this is delicious though, and the humor is nicely added. arima in a speedo...*covers eyes* scandalous! lol. I hope you continue soon
kim chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
UPDATE SOON
baka-onigiri chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Obscured Illusions2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Oh... nice fic! I love it! Keep up the great work.