Reviews for Full Metal and the Hogwarts mishap
Oakfeather31589 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I love this story it's so good
philosophyluver chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
So OOC it hurts to read. this story seems to have a lot of potential, but Dumbledore hitting harry, really? Yes, though fan fiction is putting your own spin on things, please do not ruin one of my favorite characters of all time. I do not know if this is a flame or not, but please take my concerns into consideration. Thank you and good night.
Mird chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Interesting chapter, I'm hoping to see how the story progresses (Is that spelled right?) Again, I just want to say that it needs a little editing, but other than that it's a good story.

PS- On the chapter index thing in the right corner, you misspelled chapter for chapter 2.
Mird chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It's good so far, but I have one suggestion: EDIT!

There's a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes, and the spacing is going to quickly drive me insane...Just put it all into paragraph form and do a spelling/grammar check. I think a lot of people will appreciate it, since sometimes simple mistakes can take away from the story a lot.

Time to read chapter two!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
The spacing in the story makes it hard to read. Also, I noticed a few spelling and grammar errors that you might want to fix. I also suggest a more liberal use of adjectives. They are the backbone of all great literary works.

PS this was not intended as a flame; it was meant to be constructive criticism.
anime-chocolate chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Oh yeah go evil harry!
stupid-say-what chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
you didn't make harry evil, you made everyone treat him horribly like it was a crime to be upset about someone he cared about dying. and whats with all the physical violence. you also made Ed seem a little like a super marysue. How in the world can he avoid magical attacks like a pro if he has never worked with magic in his life before? It was also kind of strange how everyone took his side even though it's a little out of character for ron and hermione to do I think ron and hermione would be more concerned for an unconscious-harry than for a seemingly-fine-but-missing-an-arm-Ed.

they all just seem really out of character even Ed seems overly to complain like this but im just saying what i think because as writer you DO NOT suck. im not flaming, just some constructive criticism. sorry if I seem mean in any way.

Also, I love to hate Bellatrix so im glad you didn't kill her

will she come up later? And your Tonks is Hilarius and the whole thing with Ginny being drunk, so funny.

Update soon please im adding you to my alert list
jordan chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
pleaz hurry up and update this story
be.LIE.ve77 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
it would make me happy if didnt drop the story and just took..well a little break.

I mean really this story is original it has evil harry what more could i ask for.

but i really hope you do continue it :D
joanne chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Love the story !
To Destination chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
its good
x chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
10/10 good job
Roy Sohma chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
OMG! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! When I noticed you haven't updated in a year it made me depressed... I mean this is the first fanfic where Harrys evil... I LOVE IT! I mean it is so original! Please update! *gets pouty puppy dog eyes*Please...

PLEASE UPDATE!
Celest and Twyla chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Really cool! I hope you continue with the evil Harry thing it's so funny.

~ja ne
Me And My God Complex chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Work on spelling and grammar. And things are a little blocky.

UPDATE SOON!