Reviews for Strange New York Encounters
cool
lizzie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
you gta write a chapter 2 :3
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Yes, the casual Draco bit was a very nice touch. The end bit was great! I'm excited - I'm going to New York in a few months. Unfortunately I probably won't run in to anyone as remotely interesting as Draco...you set the scene, though! It's nice. Well done.
account chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
brilliant!
lilmissdiss chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

thanks

lilmissdiss
sinful delight chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Nice story! I like Ginny's thoughts and her general confusion of Draco. It was all very well done!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
good.
Ophelias dream chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Oh! That was such a nice short little encounter! You should maybe continue it? Maybe a sequel? Even if not it's still a nice little breath of air to come upon. ]
Kat1331 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
REAL GOOD LOVED IT KEEP GOING I ADVISE THAT U PUT IN SOME SUPRISES THOUGH IT'S VERY INTERSTING BUT JUST THINK ABOUT THE SUPRISES MORE PEPOLE WILL READ YOUR STORY REALY GOOD THOUGH!
KMK chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I stayed in the Westin hotel! (I live about 30 minutes from the city but I stayed over night once) I think you've got the facts right. It was a cute story, was it a oneshot or are you going to continue it?

KMK
Lady Alabaster chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
wow. i really liked it, you should continue this story. i know i know... one shot. *pftt* Usually when people make Draco seem nice its really fake but you do a good job of it.

all the best, Ash
KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
You've been to NY? Awesome! Anyway, was this the only chapter? If not, update soon! I loved it!
SweetProserpina chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
ohh swoon. Nothing beats a relaxed Draco.. *grin* Nice one-shot. Cheers!
Hogwartsstudent chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
this sounds really interesting. I normally only like the ones where they're still hogwarts.. but this onw caught my attention. So, please update SOON! )