Reviews for Could It Be That You Love Me?
Backroads chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
*twitch* What the hell did you just do to them? And I was enjoying this fic so much! (just kidding; that little stunt has me officially in love with this story)

I'm loving how you're incorporating the "So the Drama" lines in here! Clever clever clever!

I also understand what you mean by hard chapter. I don't think I could have written this. But you pulled it off marvelously well. Doesn't seem forced at all.

One tip-it seems that you are relying too much on dialogue. Don't be afraid to be a little more descriptive. But, to make you even more confused, don't lose too much dialogue. You kind of have this script thing going on.
Backroads chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Aw... I'm just touched by Ron here. He is so devoted to her!
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Ooh! So someone else has heard about "So the Drama". *has an early fake version to read and thus rejoices* I'm doing the same thing, so please don't think I'm copying you!

Onto actual review-this is just plain fun! I loved that bit of drama in there where Ron gets shot-and messes him up enough to realize his feelings for Kim! *fangirl squeal*

One thing... I'm kind of confused by Josh and Ron being friends.
Great Detective chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Ouch! What Kim siad must have hurt A LOT!

Kim is a good friend to Ron but she's always a little short tempered towards him, ignores him, and is kinda snobbish, hopefully they get back together but not before they go through more hardships.

Please update soon! _
consuelas revenge chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
You broke up the team? What? WHAT? WHAT? HOW COULD YOU BREAK UP THE TEAM?

AH!

sorry, it's just that fanfics that break up the Possible-Stoppable team... GRR! lol

I bet it was hard for you to write that; I would never want to write about that.

PlEaSe! Update soon and PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
You know, I am a HUGE K/R person, but I think it is about time Ron slaps some reality into Kim's face. I know they love each other, that is obvious, but Kim is kinda...snobby...KINDA\

Can't wait for more!

Oh! Have Adrenalyn! She rocks!
consuelas revenge chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
ooh, I love it! Please continue.
Eruannelaviriel chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
I like it! Keep it up!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
I have looked everywhere for the plot summary, all I can find is the voices, and the fact that Kim has a bf named Eric...whered you find the summary?

Great story!
LionQueen1313 chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
This is going on my favorite stories list. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
fryfanSpyOrama chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
This was good. Please finish soon, I want to know what happens next.
MtnRon chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Places hands on head. I am getting a vision. Ron saves Kim from the clutches of evil. While in the process Kim sees Ron is a different light. Cue "Could It Be" by Christy Carlson Romano :)
consuelas revenge chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
aww cute... I love KxR fics(hence my screenname lol). I really like this story! *favs* please update soon!
MtnRon chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Ron crushing on Kim, now that's the stuff! :)
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Interesting. I am curious to the direction of this fiction.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3