Reviews for Early and Late
Icy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Yummy, fun read :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
THAT was fun! XD

I could understand Kaoru's NOT fleeing retreat. Kenshin could have been a little more subtle. Practically devoured her in the middle of the hallway in their first meeting, when he was the one covered in dessert.

I was actually surprised that Kaoru had made it out in one piece after the second meeting! XD

I wonder how many other ways will Kaoru Trifle with Kenshin.. XD

That was certainly fun! Thanks for the great read. Here's a tissue for future nosebleeds! XD
Tress13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I have to say, even if you were blushing you wrote the citrus-y content rather well.;)
I really enjoyed; thanks for posting!
Ragnell chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A very idealistic and sexy romance. My only issue is the lack of reality about forming lasting relationships, as opposed to having one-night stands and brief flings. Dinner with friends and one date does not allow you really know someone, and form a true relationship. Which means that their connection would be based on sex, not love. While the attraction is critically important, so is developing understanding and trust for real love to into bed immediately may bring temporary passion, but focusing on the physical can limit growth in other important aspects of any good relationship. Without the balance, relationships wither and die. Canon K&K understood this dynamic.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I cracked up at the "many, many cold showers" line. Nice little oneshot. *grins*
anthora3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
a very forward kenshin is a very sexy kenshin. rawr.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Love it! Kenshin like this is so sexy!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Beautiful.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hey i think i'm your 100th reviewer

well it was very nicely written and i loved how you progressed their relationship
S chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You are absolutely brilliant! I love, love, love Frozen Moonlight and this was just as wonderful. I haven't read many AU's, so i'm not sure how they're normally approached/handled, but i love that the characters retain qualities that we're used to seeing them have (Kenshin as a lawyer is perfect, i think) while also being modern. Both this story and Frozen Moonlight made me laugh out loud (repeatedly and at perhaps too high a volume/pitch). I can't get over how much I love the way you write... The words that you use are perfect and precise and evoke imagery (radiation pink nail polish!) that i think is lacking in even a lot of published works. I hope that you continue to write, specifically that you finish FM, because i can't wait to read more of your work!
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love it! 3
Analyze chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
a raspberry covered Kenshin? i want! oh well... i guess...fine! He's kaoru's! but a girl can dream, right? Now, moving on to hiko (and seijiro!)... )
older and amused chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
nice one, though kinda ooc, s in, they didn't really remind me of kenshin and kaoru, but were fine characters in their own right. kinda like someone possessing K&K's bodies...ANYWAY. good story otherwise, and i did love the author's note. XD
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Excelent one-shot! You did a very good job writing a short story! Great work!
Knanaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
What happened in Kenshin's past as a public prosecutor?