Reviews for Early and Late
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hey i think i'm your 100th reviewer

well it was very nicely written and i loved how you progressed their relationship
S chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You are absolutely brilliant! I love, love, love Frozen Moonlight and this was just as wonderful. I haven't read many AU's, so i'm not sure how they're normally approached/handled, but i love that the characters retain qualities that we're used to seeing them have (Kenshin as a lawyer is perfect, i think) while also being modern. Both this story and Frozen Moonlight made me laugh out loud (repeatedly and at perhaps too high a volume/pitch). I can't get over how much I love the way you write... The words that you use are perfect and precise and evoke imagery (radiation pink nail polish!) that i think is lacking in even a lot of published works. I hope that you continue to write, specifically that you finish FM, because i can't wait to read more of your work!
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love it! 3
Analyze chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
a raspberry covered Kenshin? i want! oh well... i guess...fine! He's kaoru's! but a girl can dream, right? Now, moving on to hiko (and seijiro!)... )
older and amused chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
nice one, though kinda ooc, s in, they didn't really remind me of kenshin and kaoru, but were fine characters in their own right. kinda like someone possessing K&K's bodies...ANYWAY. good story otherwise, and i did love the author's note. XD
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Excelent one-shot! You did a very good job writing a short story! Great work!
Knanaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
What happened in Kenshin's past as a public prosecutor?
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
oh my! i'm suprised i haven't commented on this one yet. very tastefull lemon my dear, i do adore it so when kenshin calls her 'love,' its just so sweet and sexy! The story line is entertaining too, and only kaoru could meet her future lover by spilling food on them...
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
lol well thats one way for them to meet ;-)
phantome101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great fic...although the A/N at the end was the best part...LOL
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wonderful one-shot! Very well written and the plot is great. Lovely work!
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
SWEET. Lemon juice was raining down on them!
kaoruhimura89 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You have succeeded in giving an unprecedented massive nosebleed. Dear sweet cheeses that was teh HOT.
Minni May Yukibara chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
XD i love this story and i think u should do a sequal
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
that was wonderful. thanks for the read.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »