Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
Minghella Darcy chapter 37 . 9/17
I love this story so much that I went back to read it again! Your characters are dynamic and amazing, and juggling so many plot lines like you do is a thing of beauty. I know it's been a long, LONG time, but please at least consider updating this story. It's worthy of finishing for sure. Pretty please?
I hope you will consider finishing this story. It is very well written and enjoyable. Truly a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Milk.shake chapter 37 . 6/1
I was having nostalgia cravings and have been rereading lots of the fics from back in day when I was 17ish and remembered my login. I love this fic - I'm a particular fan of your versions of Kaoru and Kenshin! I'm not quite sure how I managed to miss the three new chapters back in 2014, but they were a lovely surprise just now! Hopefully I will stumble across more in the future but if not, thank you for writing this - it's always worthy of rereading :)
Dear Jane Drew,
How are you? I am missing your story... I will wait until forever so stay strong!
MidnightSunR chapter 37 . 5/11
Please Please Pleeeeeease update. This is my all time favorite story and I can't help but still hold out hope that someday it'll be finished.
Hurricanesass chapter 37 . 5/5
Hi! Just wanted to drop in and say that I love this so much! Your writing is AMAZING, and I have literally been blessed by it! I really love Kaoru's thinking and rambling and fighting and teaching and way of arguing with Kenshin(which you know, results in a LOT of kissing.)- so you know, everything about her in this fic. Things that have stuck out in my mind: Kaoru taping the knife to her wrist and then stabbing Kenshin with it, her fainting when she sees him, the wrap around apartment where he can see her, Kaoru escaping from Jin-e and then hurting him, Sano being a virgin sacrifice(hah!), Misao literally stabbing a demon with her heels(honestly I was just waiting for her to pull out her kunai), Kaoru and Kenshin's domestic scenes, her breaking a chair apart to get herself out of the handcuffs, Hiko being such a cockblock, Goro Fajita(aka Saitoh Hajime) being a teacher(which, UNEXPECTED much?) and using his sarcasm on the masses, Yahiko and Kaoru just taking everything in stride, KENSHIN!, KITTEN(I love that? so much?), Kaoru dressing up (simply for the chance to see Megumi as an urchin) and dancing with Hiko and then "showing" the groper the way to the First aid kit and then "meeting" Kenshin in the closet, Kenshin utterly destroying Hiruma and the zombie groupies, hmmm what else? Oh yes, Literally EVERYTHING in this fic. So. Yeah. Thank you SO much for writing and sharing this utterly beautiful and marvelous work of art with us simple mortals.
Please, please update :)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/20/2017
Great story but where the rest of it?
Animallover chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
I really like this story so far, it's quite well-written. You need to mention how and when Kenshin and Yahiko met, because for us readers, we're thinking they've never met and then all of a sudden you have them acting like they're pretty familiar with each other and it's like, "Whoa, where did that come from? I feel totally lost." You don't have to go into a lot of detail, just enough for us to understand why Yahiko would trust Kenshin so much with something like that, especially since they can't have known each other for that long.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
lmao i'm still laughing she lit the school on fire
Ollimay7 chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
Doing my bi-yearly re-read of my favorite RK fanfic.
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 37 . 3/1/2017
I very much enjoyed this story. In fact, I had been reading a drabble fic, switched to this one not realizing that I had found d it again, forgot I switched stories (thought I was still reading the drabble fic when I read chapter one) and when the "drabble" I thought I was reading reminded me of this fic, I spent almost 20 minutes searching FFN for this story before I realized I already had it open .
Embarrassing, but true...
I know it's been a few years, but Im going to favorite and follow anyway in the hope that you will continue this soon! It's pretty easily one of my favorite RK stories!
Dea Mariella chapter 37 . 2/6/2017
I think there were more chapters than I remembered! I still love this story, and have come back to it after about ten years. I hope your life is going well! As I was telling my husband one of the reasons I love this story so much is that you are such an entertaining writer. I hope you're able to keep wordplay in your life.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/29/2017
I hope you choose to continue this story, it's the best RK story that I have read.
Shaish chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
LMAO. I'm glad Aoshi's so open to Misao though. I was a little worried about how he'd react to her.
2,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »