Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 37 . 3/1
I very much enjoyed this story. In fact, I had been reading a drabble fic, switched to this one not realizing that I had found d it again, forgot I switched stories (thought I was still reading the drabble fic when I read chapter one) and when the "drabble" I thought I was reading reminded me of this fic, I spent almost 20 minutes searching FFN for this story before I realized I already had it open .
Embarrassing, but true...
I know it's been a few years, but Im going to favorite and follow anyway in the hope that you will continue this soon! It's pretty easily one of my favorite RK stories!
Dea Mariella chapter 37 . 2/6
I think there were more chapters than I remembered! I still love this story, and have come back to it after about ten years. I hope your life is going well! As I was telling my husband one of the reasons I love this story so much is that you are such an entertaining writer. I hope you're able to keep wordplay in your life.
I hope you choose to continue this story, it's the best RK story that I have read.
Shaish chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
LMAO. I'm glad Aoshi's so open to Misao though. I was a little worried about how he'd react to her.
Shaish chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
Lmao I love Saito.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/29/2016
Please, please update :). Love your work, great story.
palmtreehead chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
Very interesting AU, and an impressive number of references. Thanks for listing them
palmtreehead chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Great story, been years since I watched Kenshin, you're making me really regret not buying the box set when I saw it cheap! Hmm, think my sister might have some of them actually, got to check that. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
You inspired me to read (well, skim) the Goblin Market poem. Creepy, but Thanks for broadening my cultural knowledge
palmtreehead chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I like that Kaoru is taking the reappearance of a demon so calmly, especially that she chooses to get in a car with him because her supervisor is scarier to her. Thanks for sharing
OmniChicken chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Bb,
YokamiYoake chapter 37 . 9/13/2016
O.M.G! This has to be THE best Rurounin Kenshin fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Please tell me you are going to continue writing. Cause you write awesomly (I am aware that is not a word) and could become as famous a author as J.K Rowling if you were to follow that path of work.
But in all seriusnes, I really, really would love it if you would continue writing this. Or at least not leave us on such a cliffhanger.

Sinserly
YokamiYoake

P.S If I ever get my butt in gear an write the Rurounin Kenshin fanfic I plan on writing... could you proffread it for me?
Destiny's Gem chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I miss this story...
Tuski chapter 37 . 6/13/2016
Reread your story again and I love it so much. I find new and wonderful things every time I reread it and I really hope you'll update soon!
guii chapter 37 . 6/8/2016
I love this story! I think is the second time I read it! Will you post more chapters? If you have time please do! This deserves to be finished! Cheers!
2,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »