Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
SesshaTetsuko chapter 37 . 9/3
I will be waiting for what's next, always!
Di chapter 37 . 4/17
After all these years I still love your stories...
jenna chapter 37 . 4/16
I know you'll probably never update at this point and you might not even check your reviews anymore, but I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story! :D
Thanks!
sulou chapter 37 . 8/22/2019
it would be so cool if you updated this someday. . . I'm waiting, just in case. :)

sulou
Stormravan chapter 37 . 6/2/2019
I absolutely love this story! I realize that, after so long a break from writing it, it is unlikely you will ever return to it. So I will simply say - thank you for sharing it with us.
Averlyn chapter 37 . 2/10/2019
I applaud the idea of borrowing Kagome Higurashi's Jii-chan. Everyone should have one, because why not have a Grandpa who can and will blithely call in that you have the bubonic plague, and also blithely ignore the mandated quarantine. I know this is MANY years after you last left off, but at some point I do hope that you get back to it - provided that you want to. I enjoy your borrowing of random quotes from movies and books and your writing style is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for writing what you have thus far.
Ann chapter 3 . 1/23/2019
Woah, intense!
Neon Majestic chapter 37 . 1/11/2019
Aaaaaand at this point I fully expect to see Enishi turn out to be the chief villain. Especially after that one scene several chapters back when he made an unnamed cameo at the museum.
Minghella Darcy chapter 37 . 9/17/2018
I love this story so much that I went back to read it again! Your characters are dynamic and amazing, and juggling so many plot lines like you do is a thing of beauty. I know it's been a long, LONG time, but please at least consider updating this story. It's worthy of finishing for sure. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 37 . 7/30/2018
I hope you will consider finishing this story. It is very well written and enjoyable. Truly a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Milk.shake chapter 37 . 6/1/2018
I was having nostalgia cravings and have been rereading lots of the fics from back in day when I was 17ish and remembered my login. I love this fic - I'm a particular fan of your versions of Kaoru and Kenshin! I'm not quite sure how I managed to miss the three new chapters back in 2014, but they were a lovely surprise just now! Hopefully I will stumble across more in the future but if not, thank you for writing this - it's always worthy of rereading :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/1/2018
Dear Jane Drew,
How are you? I am missing your story... I will wait until forever so stay strong!
MidnightSunR chapter 37 . 5/11/2018
Please Please Pleeeeeease update. This is my all time favorite story and I can't help but still hold out hope that someday it'll be finished.
Hurricanesass chapter 37 . 5/5/2018
Hi! Just wanted to drop in and say that I love this so much! Your writing is AMAZING, and I have literally been blessed by it! I really love Kaoru's thinking and rambling and fighting and teaching and way of arguing with Kenshin(which you know, results in a LOT of kissing.)- so you know, everything about her in this fic. Things that have stuck out in my mind: Kaoru taping the knife to her wrist and then stabbing Kenshin with it, her fainting when she sees him, the wrap around apartment where he can see her, Kaoru escaping from Jin-e and then hurting him, Sano being a virgin sacrifice(hah!), Misao literally stabbing a demon with her heels(honestly I was just waiting for her to pull out her kunai), Kaoru and Kenshin's domestic scenes, her breaking a chair apart to get herself out of the handcuffs, Hiko being such a cockblock, Goro Fajita(aka Saitoh Hajime) being a teacher(which, UNEXPECTED much?) and using his sarcasm on the masses, Yahiko and Kaoru just taking everything in stride, KENSHIN!, KITTEN(I love that? so much?), Kaoru dressing up (simply for the chance to see Megumi as an urchin) and dancing with Hiko and then "showing" the groper the way to the First aid kit and then "meeting" Kenshin in the closet, Kenshin utterly destroying Hiruma and the zombie groupies, hmmm what else? Oh yes, Literally EVERYTHING in this fic. So. Yeah. Thank you SO much for writing and sharing this utterly beautiful and marvelous work of art with us simple mortals.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/10/2018