Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 37 . 2/9
please continue i love it
miischall chapter 37 . 1/29
Eh I'm still waiting for the update. Please let it be soon. Thanks! :)
Incredible. Simply incredible. :)
alynawatlovers chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
I was snickering throughout the entire chapter, outright laughing through most of the story, and thoroughly enjoying it all. I was actually talking to my sister about Saito being married, and she was shocked. Personally, I think Yahiko would believe the demon easier than the marriage - he accepted Kenshin well enough. The only issue I really have with this story is that Kenshin isn't really - himself. Maybe pre-Tomoe could be explained, but post-revolution? Definitely not him. However, that aside, I love it. Thank you!
Anon chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
Awesome! I love this world you've created, I hope you update soon!
Hebi R chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
I am thoroughly wowed.
chelszy chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Wow! It took me a while to get through it all XD But i really like the storyline, so do update soon! Shorter sentences might make your point more impactful! :P But overall good job, will be waiting for the update
nvir chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Hi! I've only just started reading your story and I'm liking the concept of Kenshin as a demon, but after reading this chapter, I'm wondering why Karou hasn't called the police! What Kenshin is doing constitutes stalking (Repeated, unwanted, intrusive, and frightening communications from the perpetrator by phone, mail, and/or email. Repeatedly leaving or sending victim unwanted items, presents, or flowers. Following or laying in wait for the victim at places such as home, school, work, or recreation place.) and sexual assault (forcefully kissing her). .gov/ovw/sexual-assault . Just a fan who appreciates some realism, but other than that, I am really appreciating the character development of Sano, Megumi, and Misao. :D I look forward to reading the rest of this!
An1meL0ver chapter 35 . 11/8/2014
Oh Thank God!

I have been waiting for an update to this story for a looooong time!

I have enjoyed reading this so much that I keep coming back again and again to read it. Your version of Kaoru and Kenshin is so cute! Her sarcastic wit and humor and his utter wickedness it such fun to read...I must confess, I am a big fan of Saitoh and also Aoshi and Misao! Lets not forget Hiko!

Is Saitoh single? (Really big fan of the wolf!) Would love to see him paired up with someone who drives him up a wall (lol)

Looking forward to more and more!
Naytash chapter 37 . 10/28/2014
Jesus so like even though the last time you updated was months ago I'm so thankful. I've had this downloaded for years. It's on my kindle. Whenever I need a pick-me-up I read it. I have a few fanfictions that I love reading again and again, ones that feel more like novels with familiar characters if anything else. This one has always been a sore spot because I dread getting to the end of it, because of the unfinished-ness. I always like to ponder how this story would have continued. I honestly never thought you would update : which is fine, because hell you're not getting paid for this and the urge to write comes and goes etc. Coming back and finding a new chapter is fucking rad. So even if you never finish ever, thanks for making me feel better about checking supposed dead fics lol.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
I love this story so much! Brilliant AU, and any OOCness just makes the story that much better. Kaoru's use of pop culture references is killing me and your dialogue is fantastic! Can't wait to see where this goes next :D
Galaxia chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
. . . . . HOLY CRAP THIS UPDATED AFTER YEARS! I was just rereading this epic tonight because it's one of my favorite Rurouni Kenshin AUs (man that unresolved sexual tension between Kaoru and Kenshin, yowza I need some massive fans for that heat), and when I hit the beginning of this chapter I thought it was strange I didn't remember the aftermath of the dojo attack. Then I decided to check the update date, and blinked when it said 4/4, no year. Which meant it had updated. This year. 2014. Which meant one thing - NEW CHAPTERS WHOOWHOO! I am so excited to see more of the story!
Sushi Hoshi chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
Holy cow, you updated! I have been checking back for the last 7 years here and there, just in case. Did you know, if you search "Frozen Moonlight" on Goooooogle, your story is the first result? It seems you have quite the following. Thank you so much for updating and I hope you are doing well. It's great to see another author back to dabbling in the guilty pleasure that is fan fiction. )
CrimisonCaramel chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
This story has been one of the best I've read in a long time. I don't even know much about Rurouni Kenshin, and I just started reading it on a whim. This is like, book worthy. I am absolutely enthralled and fascinated. Please continue writing. You are an amazing writer, and I hope you continue.
ultimatechocoholic chapter 37 . 9/23/2014
Ahhhhh I didn't know you had updated!
This makes me so excited! I've been reading (and rereading) this freshmen year of high school (I'm a sophomore in college now)
2,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »