Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
Great story but where the rest of it?
Animallover chapter 15 . 8/14
I really like this story so far, it's quite well-written. You need to mention how and when Kenshin and Yahiko met, because for us readers, we're thinking they've never met and then all of a sudden you have them acting like they're pretty familiar with each other and it's like, "Whoa, where did that come from? I feel totally lost." You don't have to go into a lot of detail, just enough for us to understand why Yahiko would trust Kenshin so much with something like that, especially since they can't have known each other for that long.
lmao i'm still laughing she lit the school on fire
Ollimay7 chapter 37 . 6/27
Doing my bi-yearly re-read of my favorite RK fanfic.
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 37 . 3/1
I very much enjoyed this story. In fact, I had been reading a drabble fic, switched to this one not realizing that I had found d it again, forgot I switched stories (thought I was still reading the drabble fic when I read chapter one) and when the "drabble" I thought I was reading reminded me of this fic, I spent almost 20 minutes searching FFN for this story before I realized I already had it open .
Embarrassing, but true...
I know it's been a few years, but Im going to favorite and follow anyway in the hope that you will continue this soon! It's pretty easily one of my favorite RK stories!
Dea Mariella chapter 37 . 2/6
I think there were more chapters than I remembered! I still love this story, and have come back to it after about ten years. I hope your life is going well! As I was telling my husband one of the reasons I love this story so much is that you are such an entertaining writer. I hope you're able to keep wordplay in your life.
I hope you choose to continue this story, it's the best RK story that I have read.
Shaish chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
LMAO. I'm glad Aoshi's so open to Misao though. I was a little worried about how he'd react to her.
Shaish chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
Lmao I love Saito.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/29/2016
Please, please update :). Love your work, great story.
palmtreehead chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
Very interesting AU, and an impressive number of references. Thanks for listing them
palmtreehead chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Great story, been years since I watched Kenshin, you're making me really regret not buying the box set when I saw it cheap! Hmm, think my sister might have some of them actually, got to check that. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
You inspired me to read (well, skim) the Goblin Market poem. Creepy, but Thanks for broadening my cultural knowledge
palmtreehead chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I like that Kaoru is taking the reappearance of a demon so calmly, especially that she chooses to get in a car with him because her supervisor is scarier to her. Thanks for sharing
OmniChicken chapter 10 . 9/23/2016