Reviews for Frozen Moonlight
Destiny's Gem chapter 1 . 7/21
I miss this story...
Tuski chapter 37 . 6/13
Reread your story again and I love it so much. I find new and wonderful things every time I reread it and I really hope you'll update soon!
guii chapter 37 . 6/8
I love this story! I think is the second time I read it! Will you post more chapters? If you have time please do! This deserves to be finished! Cheers!
please update! this is such an interesting story and I really want to know where you are going to take it next! your version for each character is truly very interesting and it's a unique version of the story!
~Wisp
I love your story I have been for years for updates how are you I hope you are well... cant wait for more! Take care!

Di
So... according to the dates on the story, it's been 2 years since an update. The reasonable part of my brain understands that this means the story has probably been dropped. The rest of my brain (95% of it) still desperately wants to know what happens and how this will all end.
Also, I would like to say that demon Kenshin... hot damn...if Kaoru isn't sure she wants to keep him, I will happily take him off her hands :D
enchanted nightingale chapter 36 . 4/6
Love it!
demiana87 chapter 37 . 3/6
Wow...just wow. I am speechless. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Wait...this is even better then 50% of books I have read (and I really really like to read :D). You should be a writer! Seriously! The style, the details, the characters, the story - everything is so good.
I admit I had some doubts then I started reading, cause main characters weren't that I expected. But I have to admit you did an superb job! Not sure if my excitement comes from love to Kenshin or his similarity to Bones (one of my favorite paranormal romance heroes written by amazingly talented Jeaniene Frost), but I don't think I will be able to go to sleep tonight. Not until I reread the story..maybe several times :D.

So please please please continue the story! I am ready to promise all the chocolate in the world or anything I can bribe you into delivering more stories.

With lots of love,
very inpatient and totally fan of yours _
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 5 . 1/26
Adore the present chapters! Damn I hope a explanation comes soon.
The Honeycomb chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
I just read your story in 2 days and it was worth the lack of extra sleep! I am HOOKED and totally pleased beyond explainable comprehension to read your writing style. It's like a wonderful sip of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows after eating crunchy granola for weeks straight (I may or may not actually be drinking hot chocolate at this very moment. And wishing I had more marshmallows). It just speaks to me on a spiritual and psychological level ya know? I eagerly look forward to ANYTHING you post in the future.
little-ivy89 chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
OH MY GOODNESS!

This is one hell of a story. I love it. I love the random literary references and movies quotes. The sly Princess Bride references earned a manic grin or two from me. When you used a line from "The Highwayman" I actually yelled out in exaltation.

This story is captivating and great fun. I hope against hope that you haven't forgotten about it forever and will be completing it someday. Preferably soon.

Remain excellent!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/3/2015
Mein gott! It's been too long. You must update soon.
katsumijp21 chapter 37 . 7/29/2015
I discovered this story a few years ago and, since then, I've read it many times.I love Kenshin being more straightforward, bold, daring and sexy, compared to the origibal rurouni we all know and love. I love the moments of possesiveness he has with Kaoru. I love everything about this story! I don't know if you're still active or not, but I really hipe you are and I wish with all my heart that you will complete this story! Prety please with a cherry on top :)
seikkyokuka chapter 37 . 7/12/2015
Please please please update!
Hitokiri Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Yo! I've justo finished reading the last available chapter... It's so, so, sooooo cruel from you not to continue T . T you should do it... Owe it to the ones following ._. ne?
Anyway... I liked your story, it's not pretty much book-kind writing but you managed to pun in all the feelings. And it's noticeable you were thinking a lot about the whole story-line to leave as less plot holes ass possible.
(Sorry if I've made mistakes, English is my third language and I'm still learning)
2,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »