Reviews for Friends with Secrets
MyIndy13 chapter 14 . 7/2
Girl. How can you have some many epics. Most authors have like their one thing. Every story I have read of yours is a uniquely different perspective of the same perfectly written characters. The worst part of getting to the end of a good book is knowing you have to let the characters go, but you manage to bring them back in each story, but with different circumstances.

This fic was beautiful. I love that they bonded so young. Mamoru is always such a tortured character, because of his past. I think it's makes him often seem inept in the affection dept. or void of all the emotions someone who grew up with love would have.

In some way or another, I love that you always make Usagi his reason for knowing how to love. Whether because she never let him grow up alone to begin with, like in this piece, or because everything she does is done with love (even something as simple as enjoying food lol), she shows others the light in the world. That personification is why I loved SM so much as a kid, so I love to see it come out in these fics, and you do it so well!
karinori chapter 14 . 3/26
Just like your usual writing, always awesome, and this one is not an exception! I love Mamo/Usa relationship here, so sweet. I just wished you explore their relationship as a childhood friend a bit more. I am pretty sure thats going to be super cute along with Motoki!

A question though, so it was Serenity who died along with Beryl? Or is Usagi fused with Serenity at the end of the day? Or did she have to live with half of her soul only now? Does she still have Sailor Moon power?

Will you make a sequel? Hahahahhahaa one can only hope!

Thank you for writing!
karinori chapter 1 . 3/26
Awww! Ami-chan got some action here! It is so endearing to see her being not so calm and collected like her usual-self. I love her here!
helenGet chapter 14 . 10/12/2017
nice. I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2017
Great story
IamCharlotte88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
This fanfic really kept me on my toes... hahaha I have to stop reading from time to time because it really growing on me.. I become so sad at one point I stop reading it for a day.. But all in all I love this... Thank u...:*
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This one too oh my God! shocking until the end! TK vs. the senshi! and Mamoru is so freaking sweet with Usa, it's obvious from the beginning, he worships her and appreciates her sooo much. "why couldn't the original anime be slightly more like this?!" kept going in my head lol
SunsetDawn420 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Wow!
Great story! Really really great story!
I love it. Thanks fir writing it.
Just one thing - if you write something do please mark the sentences when you jump from one person to another. Like a /::/ in between or something like this. Because it really was a bit confusing whenever I didn't know what happend because I hadn't realized that this sentence was about another person.
Well... But all in all: great story.
Twiggirl006 chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
This was a great story. Thanks for being the story I run across...
Glimare chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
That was nice, and a good twist on the story. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
nice
GraphicsChyk chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
OH wow, what an amazing story. I so enjoyed reading this. Almost wish I hadn't gotten to the end yet.
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Just starting this story and really enjoyed chapter one. About to start on chapter two! :-D
chimichurri chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Lovely ending :D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This is a bit like the host you know to souls in one body alien and human