Reviews for Friends with Secrets
Great story
IamCharlotte88 chapter 1 . 3/28
This fanfic really kept me on my toes... hahaha I have to stop reading from time to time because it really growing on me.. I become so sad at one point I stop reading it for a day.. But all in all I love this... Thank u...:*
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This one too oh my God! shocking until the end! TK vs. the senshi! and Mamoru is so freaking sweet with Usa, it's obvious from the beginning, he worships her and appreciates her sooo much. "why couldn't the original anime be slightly more like this?!" kept going in my head lol
SunsetDawn420 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Wow!
Great story! Really really great story!
I love it. Thanks fir writing it.
Just one thing - if you write something do please mark the sentences when you jump from one person to another. Like a /::/ in between or something like this. Because it really was a bit confusing whenever I didn't know what happend because I hadn't realized that this sentence was about another person.
Well... But all in all: great story.
Twiggirl006 chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
This was a great story. Thanks for being the story I run across...
Glimare chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
That was nice, and a good twist on the story. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
nice
GraphicsChyk chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
OH wow, what an amazing story. I so enjoyed reading this. Almost wish I hadn't gotten to the end yet.
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Just starting this story and really enjoyed chapter one. About to start on chapter two! :-D
chimichurri chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Lovely ending :D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This is a bit like the host you know to souls in one body alien and human
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
oh ok cool
smfan4ever72 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Great story with a sweet ending. Very original premise. I'm glad I didn't discover this until now (so I didn't have to wait 3 years for the ending!)... :)
lostinshanghai chapter 14 . 6/24/2013