Reviews for Prom Makes A Difference
the six of us chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
good plot line. i love all your work. and i can't wiat untill you update or wirte a new story
Exintaris chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
I suppose at this stage Ross's occasional paranoia about his sister's love life is understandable. And why she shouldn't fool around with him if she wants to is never made clear, but that's another matter! Keep writing.
diehardRRfan chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
please please please get them together soon! please? i love this story - its so cute!
LilMondlerLuver chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
LOVED the MOndler! CONTINUE
rachgreengeller chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
this is so sweet..monica and chandler are out...is ross that dumb to realize rachel means him? soon please.
vosa chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
excellent chapter,loved the conversation between R&R...
just perfect chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
omg this chapter was terrfic! i loved it.. i thought it was soo cute hw ross and rachel confronted mon and chandler together.. im glad that they dont have to hide their relationship anymore.. your descriptions are great and really vivid.. i love how ross and rachel hang out more because the other two are with each other.. and ross' talk with rachel was soo sweet.. it was like he was telling her that her perfect guy is right infront of her.. and that he is it and is trying everything in his power for her to notice him.. i love this story.. and i can wait to find out what happens next.. please update soon!
rr fan chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
loving the chapters hope you continue with them soon :)
Exintaris chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Okay, well, that was reasonably long (I would rather have long chapters than short ones, but then I'm tough, I read *real* fast and I can handle a lot of information at once :) ).

I always thought of Rachel as the middle sister and Amy as older, but never mind. Jill is definitely the youngest.

Killing off Dr. Green should introduce some interesting changes. I am intrigued by the official-looking documents Sandra tears up ...
LilMondlerLuver chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
GREAT! CONTINUE FAST!
vosa chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
hmm, we have a problem here, its like just the 5 chapter and I'm running out of compliments, another very very good chapter...
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Your fic is awesome! I love it! I can't wait to read more!
just perfect chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
i love how you foreshadow! great job.. i really love how rachel leans on ross when she needs someone to comfort her, great chapter.. i cant wait to find out what happes next.. please update soon!
rachgreengeller chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
yhis is kind of good leonard never liked ross..i like that barry and ross and good old chandler to cheer rach up...can't wait for more.
Kadesch chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Wow, I really like this story. It's a nice perspective. I really hope Ross gets her. It's supposed to be that way.

Hope to read more soon!