Reviews for Prom Makes A Difference
thenightcheese chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
OK, I guess I'm a little late but I just read the whole story and I love it! College fics are cute! Mondler and lobsters 4ever!
kristen chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
this fic is always worth the wait. i love your writtings and this fic. keep up the great work. good luck with school and everything else.

~Kristen
Dreem chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
that was a great chapter!

judy and jack were the exact same to the show!
seminoles1 chapter 17 . 9/7/2005
Another great chapter. Love how you have the parents getting involved and stuff. Hope you update soon.
Lobsters forever chapter 17 . 9/7/2005
Hi, I love this story, and i have told you a nemorous number of times. Thank you so much for this story!
Exintaris chapter 17 . 9/7/2005
Good value. I thought Sandra's change of heart was credible.
DeathbyChiasmus chapter 16 . 8/22/2005
[“Okay, I get why Charlie Brown buys the dinky little tree instead of one of the other ones. What I don’t get is, why are the other ones different colors? I mean, a pink Christmas tree? How the hell do you grow one of those? Do they sell well?”

“For the love of God just shut up and watch Charlie Brown get picked on by the other kids!” Joey shouted at Chandler, who had been rambling on about different parts of the Charlie Brown Christmas movie the group was watching in the guys’ apartment.]

This could seriously be an exchange from the actual show. Just another concrete instance of one of the many ways that this fic continues to rock my ever-lovin' world. I especially think it's awesome how even now that Ross and Rachel are together, the fic still stays interesting, e.g. with Rachel dealing with her parents' relationship in this chapter. Keep the goodness comin'!
Jack Rafferty chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
I've been meaning to review this earlier, but got sidetracked. Ah, the proverbial plot thickens...

I love the interaction between Ross and Rachel: their I love you's were superb, but I think the stuff leading up to it steals the spotlight - you've got a definite knack for writing Rachel. And surprisingly, I'm liking the Monica and Chandler stuff in this, they seem more genuine than what was portrayed in the show. Great job!
Exintaris chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
Always glad to be of service (you want some advice about apostrophes? :) ).

A nice slice of life. I suppose Rachel's sisters moved out because they had their inheritance.

It certainly is odd of Sandra Green to suggest to Rachel that she should go after what Sandra herself had found unsatisfactory. She's not the chirpy type she is when she first shows up in the show, but never mind, this is an AU.

I liked Barry going pale when Mindy came right out with it.

I think you're making quite a good job of the two relationships being settled (or apparently so) before all the apartment stuff, but you'll have to think up quite different intersting things to happen to them.
me chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
i love this story

continue asap!
qwerty chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
NO so close, I have to get back to work so Ill try and read the rest of this later. good luck with the other story dude.
qwerty chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
I wonder where chandler and Monica are? Keep up the great work.
qwerty chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Dude another cracking chapture.
qwerty chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Dude you hit the nail on the head with this story, It is great, you have got Ross chandler, Rachel and monica to a tie. Rock on baby
qwerty chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
The only thing I can this to say is OH how sweet. Great first chapture.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »