Reviews for Prom Makes A Difference
just perfect chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
i loved how they said i love you in the beginning of the chapter.. it was really sweet and subtle but still held a lott of feeling from both sides.. i really liked this chapter.. all the revelations about rachel's parents past... it all tied together really wel.. i cant wait for the next chapter.. so please update asap! great job!
seminoles1 chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
Another good chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
diehardRRfan chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
Another beautiful chapter. It felt so real, which I love! Can't wait for another update!
LilMondlerLuver chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
I Love it, But i have one suggestion, maybe add a little more Chandler and Monica, but w-e U want to do RR go right ahead im still gonna read and review! LoL, CONTINUE!
Lobsters forever chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Amazing story. I have read it a million times and I never get bored. Oh and Start of the future was amazing too. Love all your storys. If it wouldnt be a problem, can you check out some of my stories too, I could some ideas of how to continue. Please read Emily comes to New York. Review. Loved ur story!:)
Seriously Sarcastic chapter 15 . 7/19/2005
ahh! yayness! ah! wut 2 say wut 2say? god i don't even know. just let u know this is flippin awsome! i can't . . . ah! i can't explain . . . i can't explain it. i really really really really really really really really really really eally really really really really realy really ealy eally really really really really really really really really ewally really really really really really really really really really eally really really really really teally really resaly really rely ea lyy really really resally really really really really really really really trally really really really really really really really really teslly really tesally really really really really really really reall yeaally really really really really reall yreally really really really really really really really eally really really really really really teally really really really really really really treally really really resally really really really really really really really really really really really really am luving this (just to let u no i took the time to actually type that all and not copy n past). i hope ur vaca is niice and u come back relaxed n refreshed. i can't wiat for another update :-D

*~Kimmi~*
writergal90 chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
Oh! That was so sweet! Thanks.

~Steph
Chan4Mon4EVA4EVA chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
loved it. im usually v mondler but i enjoyed it as it was romantic and still had them

i think that you made a very good balance between dialoge and description which is good because you don't want barly any speach or too much.

im gonna stop rambling on now
me chapter 15 . 7/14/2005
this story kicks ass...continue!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Aww great update! Man I miss Friends! LOL Have a great time on your vacation!
fanmania chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Really good chapter! Loved the little cute moment with Rachel and Ross. The end bit was sweet where they all toasted to being friends. Update soon!

Hope you have fun on vacation!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Now, THIS is going well.

Just out ofcuriosity, you mentioned a while back that you killed off Leonard rather than Sandra because you needed Sandra for something later on. Is this what you were referring to, or is there something else coming up?

In any case, intriguing story so far, particularly the later point about Chandler revealing Carol's lesbianism...

Ah well; I guess that's Ben wiped from the face of the Earth for good in this timeline. I wasn't expecting anything else, but it's still a bit sad...

Anyway, update soon!
LilMondlerLuver chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Its over? Aww.. Man
Exintaris chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Loved Joey and the pie!

Some kind of 'hint, hint' going on there with Barry? Sandra really comign across badly, but then if I remember rightly this is her persona in the story.

Not sure Monica would describe turning out to be lesbian as "off", which sounds demeaning. She shows no anti-lesbian feelings in the show.

Gell*e*r, he said despairingly. Are *all* you guys obsessed with SMG?
Jack Rafferty chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
Yeah, I was going to mention in an earlier review that Ross taking Rachel to the prom affected things so that they'd meet Phoebe and Joey earlier, but I forgot. Anyways, another solid [and awesome] chapter. I liked the cute little interaction between Ross and Rachel. Chandler revealing secrets, good stuff.

Have fun on vacation.