Reviews for Prom Makes A Difference
FriendsAddict chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
Aw:) Great chapter! Enjoy your vacation though!
emma rossrachmanchan chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
awesome! loved it beautiful, is it over...if not

continue ASAP! good job
writergal90 chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
I hope you update soon, I want to know what happened to make Rachel's mom call her... I love reading about Ross and Rachel (and Chandler and Monica) together.

Ecstace chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
This story is amazing! And I hope you're planning on updating soon, that was an evil part to leave it!
timemachine chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
This is fantastic. Keep up the great work! Update soon!
emma chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
nice cliffhanger. what is the message about! I'm telling you if this is going to turn into a sad, scarey type of fic i wont like it, but this chapter was great loved it !

Dreem chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
great story! was disappointed that there was no more! please update soon!
Exintaris chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
Nice easy reading, with a cliffhanger at the end - welcome back.
diehardRRfan chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Oh! This story - how can you *not* love it? So great - nice cliffhanger. I hope everything is okay for Rachel, let's not take her to hell and back again now. :-) I'm glad your computer is back in good condition. Please update this soon!
FriendsAddict chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Finally, it's been updated!:) Cute chapter, can't wait for more!
the six of us chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
i like it. it was good how you introduced Phobebe and joey
Steph chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
Cool... Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon please!

just perfect chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
great chapter.. i'm so glad that you updated it.. i love that they got together.. even though they rushed into sleeping with each other.. i think it was just because they were caught up in the moment.. im glad that ross got the courage to ask her to be his girlfriend.. that was soo sweet.. cant wait for the next chapter.. update soon
Exintaris chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Yes, those last two scenes were good, though I think it would need a bit more for the men to really bond.

Obviously this is not a universe in which Joey went out with Angela Delvecchio for three years (!).
me chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
i love it...its a shame u cant update fast...i dont no if i can survive...but ill try...

continue as soon as u can tho...

awesome chapter!