Reviews for Remember This
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh, this is wonderful! A great combination of angst and sweetness. You portrayed their emotions so well - especially Remus's hesitance and Sirius's fear that Remus didn't have feelings for him anymore. You're definitely going on my favorite authors list.
Gilana1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Great. I loved it. Good job.
Christabel chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Fantastic. Yay Sirius/Remus! And this was so well-written. Specially liked the bit about James and Lily not having another chance... I never thought of it like that but it makes you want to seize the day :) And makes me even sadder that JKR had to kill Sirius off too. *cries*
Sirius Toujours chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
That was so beautiful! It definetly is one of the best Sirius/Lupin stories I have read (and trust me, that is a LOT :D) Please keep up the great work.

-Mel
Lleeo chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! That was so sweet and touching and I love your writing style. It was also nice to learn that you use a beta reader and pay careful attention to detail in your writing-thank you for your consideration; it really paid off. *wibble* I still can't believe that Sirius died in the last book-this makes me wish that he'd lived and that he and Remus really had gotten together. Bravo, and I hope to see more of this story. _
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Well-written and eerily foreshadowing OOtP. Wonderful job.
OracleVortex chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love the way that you captured the angst and the hurt and the want of the past. The love factor was terrific, and the way you delivered the story was fantastic! Great stuff!

*hugs Remus and Sirius*
HyperSlytherinGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Oh my gosh! Why JKR? Why'd you have to kill him? They do have something to lose and that's each other. oh the humanity!...
ConfusedGoddess chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wonderful
Sphynx1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Umm...Wow...*was wandering around looking for something to do and came upon this* I never really thought of those two together before. But, now, I'ma thinkin' it's a logical pairing. *wanders off in deep thought*
Nagini Crimson chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I love Remus Sirius... *sigh*
Kimiko1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
This is absolutely beautiful.
fatechan chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
pretty... that was such a sweet (yet at time sad) story. a sequal perhaps? *looks hopeful*
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
That's so sweet...
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Wow. Impressed. Very impressed. Stunned. That was amazing! Totally brilliant! Keep it up!