Reviews for Meaning of Friendship
shezow fan chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Good story please update.
sat8926 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Keep going!
Hyperteenager24 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
wow! this is a great story, please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
wolfgirl892 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
these are my two favorite shows right now please write more soon. PLEASE!
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
wow.
Io chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Update! Update! Update!

Love ze story, by the way; hope it gets finished eventually, I'd like to find out what happens. _

-Io
turtlegirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
this is intersting.
Eridani23 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Now, when you said 'to be continued', you did mean that you were actually planning on finising the story, right? Because its been over 2 years, and I reaal want to know what happens!
Lynn chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
UPDATE SOON!*takes a long breath*Awsome story can't wait for next chappie!

G2G

Lynn
a proud geekfreak chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
this seems interesting so far, I highly suggest you update soon.
Siberian-Tigress chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
It's good. Take the time to go over all the details. Readers can't get into your head. Write more please!
No Longer Used Account chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
*gasps* Ruh-roh, here comes trouble!

Good chapter! And not too long of a wait for the new chapter either! *thumbs up* Good job!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
...Hum... Where'd he go? Write more please.
Webkitsune chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You've got everything you need all in the works, this is a great start, but if you want to (and of course, that means if you have time to) polish it up, you should consider doing a full prolouge: starting the story before the actual plot to put the reader into the mood of the story. Usually you use a short little scene and/or dialouge to get readers oriented with the characters and the time and place of the story before you begin the plot. For example, you could have a scene from earlier in patrol with Static and Gear joking around or catching bang babies, and maybe you might even want to drop some kind of a teaser about *what* exactly has hapened to Gear before Virgil finds out he's missing. After you've introduced the mood of the story, then you should start right where part one started, with Viril noticing that Gear is gone. Readers can find it jarring if all the sudden they're hit with a some plot event but they haven't even been given any background yet about where the characters are both physically and emotionally, and what they've been doing. Besides, my favorite parts of the episodes are usually the parts at the beginning or end of the story, when Virgil and Ritchie are just being best friends, those parts mean the most to me, so why don't you try to put a little bit of that "pre-plot fluff" into your prolouge? Hope this helps a little.
Kate Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
nice start

this is going to be a good fanfic! Keep up the good work and hope that your updates are swift