Reviews for My name is Aerie
Kyubak chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Well, I liked it, through I feel sorry for Aerie...
Kaelar chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Really really liked this one.

Dark, pain-embued. The bitter-sweet wound of rejection from those you share blood with. Tell's us more about 'Aerie' than the game ever does.

I hope you write more, you have me intrigued.

-K
Firilya chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Wow... this was... *intensive*.

I like this new view of Aerie. In the game, I found it a little irritating that she never got angry or anything. In a way I like 'your' Aerie better than the one from the game.

I especially liked the little part about Quayle. Although it's not very long, it shows a lot of different emotions... interesting.

Will you continue this story?
Kendris chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You have my undivided attention. Please continue.
Dominique Sotto chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I think this idea that other NPCs could be Bhaalspawn as well gets examined by various authors from time to time and it works quite well with its surprise factor. I think it does work the best in a very short, condenced vignette, and you have done the half-conscious state of the character very well. I would suggest though eliminating some of the "My name is Aerie"'s because I think you wne a bit overboard with using it. It does work as a pause for the reader to stop and think and see the new way, but it might be more dramatic if there are less of them.
BloodyKitsune chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Interestinng, you gonna continue this?
shadow0015 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I completely and utterly LOVE it. I'm an Aerie fan, though everyone hates me for it. Very, very insightful, it's very close to the view of Aerie that I seem to have, not just some goody goodie. Laterz, and btw- this is going on my fav list.
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Dark indeed. I like it very much, and it leads to some intriguing possibilities. Aerie as a Bhaalspawn. Isn't that just awesome? the possibilities would be endless.