Reviews for A Look Back at Days Gone By
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It's a pity you chose to abandon fanfiction when you did. You had an INTERCONNECTED VERSE! Something few fanfic writers can boost. And your interpretation of the franchise was fun!

You know, you could still post SUMMARIES like I'm doing of what you WOULD have written. It's a great way to say good bye to your fans and get some closure.

And this story was seriously what made you so cool! And Collage Years was your master piece. Too bad you never told us what would happened next.
Scarred Phoenix chapter 59 . 10/24/2003
Okay, I like this but I must say the best is chapter 1, 40 and a single line on 59! The line "... the mighty Fiery..." You seeing a pattern? Of course you do! It's my favourite card and even character in the series! {only in my opinion people, only in my opinion} It's great!

I'm off to search in eternal darkness for the 10th glow of Firey! {translation: I'm going to search in the sea of over a million fics for the 10th Firey fic!}
Shi no Megami 24 chapter 59 . 12/11/2002
This was a great story. I really loved it. It's one of my favorite stories. You're a great author, and I hope you keep up the great work with any future fics.
xia chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
nicely written, but not my kind of story. this isn't a flame or insult of any kind. as i said, you write well.
LegendaryAngels chapter 59 . 8/27/2002
Make a extra it was so much fun reading it...
Alex Warlorn chapter 32 . 8/27/2002
I wish you had shown more of Sakura 'losing it' when the Maze Card called her a cheater.

Anyway I loved your additions to the adventure, though I wish you could have gone to plan 'L' or something like that.

Anyway, I just have to say 'It always funny when it's happening to someone else.' *snicker*
SKCherry chapter 59 . 6/3/2002
more s&s mush in the nxt fic plz!

sakurakawaiicherry
Alex Warlorn chapter 25 . 5/19/2002
Okay, some things the summery didn't tell you, the book was spared due to Sakura tossing it to Madison at the last moment, and she didn't have her camera with her.

BTW: I think it would of been even funnier if the bees had gone after the girls as well! :-)

And everyone in Sakura's class had waited till the last minute. Sad really.
Alex Warlorn chapter 24 . 5/19/2002
Heh, I miss the part where some kids are using the book as a building block and Li takes a grab for it and ends up just making all the little ones unhappy. heh, heh, heh, :-)
Alex Warlorn chapter 22 . 5/19/2002
“There's no such things as ghosts!”

No offence, but that line was a testiment to how bad the dub was and an insult to the card captor myoth. We have seen very well that ghosts DO exist in the card captor world (Tory saw them on a regular basis). I really wish you had dropped that line.

Anyway, I'm getting the DVDs and just comparing that's all, I'm not trying to be mean.
Alex Warlorn chapter 14 . 5/11/2002
You forgot to meantion how Sakura and Madison's mothers were relatives, Sakura and Madison's are second cosins.
Syaoran's Tenshi Itsumademo chapter 59 . 1/15/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, u didn tell how it ended with her dream and about Li dying! *sobs* no fwaaarrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee
Moonstar chapter 59 . 12/30/2001
I loved your stories! A little long but still great! I hoe you make a sequel or something!
Ambreen chapter 59 . 12/26/2001
That's it? Sakura doesn't even tell Li? Man! Oh well can't wait to read your new story!
Alex Warlorn chapter 59 . 12/26/2001
“Is it me, Kero

“Is it me Kero

Don't forget her encounters with Eirol

And I have a feeling the future won’t be any less exciting.”

The chinese have a curse, 'may you live in intresting times'

Eriol, Ruby Moon, and Spinner Sun, should of kept the orginal names(you astabished that in Crystal hunt) The dream can’t come true if Li doesn’t know about it. That'sa joke. :-( DIE? There's a lot more to this dream than Sakura is talking about. make anyone else fall to their knees.

She DID on more than one occasion you know . . Rain and Wood…

you didn't bold wood.

“You saved Meilin from Shot…

le was the target looked like it would destroy a friendship…

Yea, Dash's and Jessie's!

“You even sealed Cloud…WITH A HUGE FEVER…

That isn't something Kero was proad of her for. (that was very noble, and very foolish)

“Sakura, you’ve done EVERYTHING I could ever imagine. don't say everything, they're always something new do anything!”

no one is an island I know who the one character, it has be Joyh (or however you spell that) the Tamer from the 03 world who helped a young Ken distory Milliumon.

I have to say I am honestly and completly impressed with your work (though you seem to ignore everything I say, I can't say if that is admirable or what) to be able to pull this off, I've tried to pull stuff off on this scale, haven't succeded yet . . .