Reviews for Courage Needs You
PrettyPleaseWithSugarOnTop chapter 1 . 2/19
I love your story. I love it. Love it. It haunts me.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Im really disapointed that this is discontinued. Its really good. To good to be finished without a sequel. You should atleast put in the summary that iis been discontinued that way we know ahead of time that it doesnt have a sequel and we get our hopes up.
Paper Train chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I know you wont be updating but I just gotta say: DAMNIT! My NaruSaku feels strike again in the middle of a fanfiction! Sorry, they're my OTP and the way you right them in this story is so endearingly heartbreaking. I know this is a KakaSaku fic so I am really enjoying their story so far. You use a lot of advanced vocabulary I noticed! I don't necessarily like that Sakura isn't a medical ninja (cause I really like medic nin and think they're real dangerous badass mofos) and that she seems maybe a little too melodramatic. Of course, with the chances of her parents dying and the fact her parents dont bother to spend time with her I understand. Almost everything else does seem a little unbelievable or maybe I'm just more of an unemotional block of ice than I thought.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I really like this story and it pisses me off that its discontinued! Youre killing me! Just when it was getting exciting! You should seriously consider to continue it. Its too good to be stopped. I rarely find REALLY good stories on not everyone has great writing skills to make a story believable and keep it from being cheesy. Youve done a good job, i just wish you didnt stop
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
please please please dont discontinue! i love this story and will defiantly read your others but please continue with this and maybe other kakasaku stories
Amrun chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story as long as it lasted.
JirachiOfElephantsandWhales chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Sob. Sob.
I read the front on where you said the story was discontinued. But I read on anyway. This is like the most bittersweet decision in my life because I adore this story and now my heart is simply tearing. This is the best kakasaku EVER and i've read a lot of kakasaku fiction.
I'm begging you not to just declare you'd never update again. Write a paragraph each day or something. Even by doing so you'd at least finish a whole chapter by one year- which is better than nothing!
In any case, thanks for this brilliant story.
kakashisa chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
woah why did u discontinue the story? i was?waiting to find out wat happened and then it just ended...
OneTooManyHeadAches chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
UPDATE!
My blue rose chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
story is soo good! please don't abandon it!
Re1gn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It's been a few years since I checked back in with this story, I was wondering why you haven't just taken it down instead of leaving it up for people to become disappointed with the fact that you wont update it ever again...
nykita chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
love your story but hate your sakura. she's weak! and I dont mean just physically.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You keep saying Sakura and Kakashi are OCC but I completely disagree. I think this is a completely realistic insight of what would happen in a scenario with an illicit love affair and parental death, and you wrote Sakura and Kakashi in a deliciously talented way. Beautifully written A
Sunni D. Lockhart chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
I'm very sorry to see that this story has been discontinued. It really is excellent, and I loved it very much. You have a talent for characterisation. I am sad that I won't ever know what would have happened...an abandoned story always gives a little grief I supppose, like a little lost child that never found it's parent, and time seemed to stop around it.

At any rate, I really loved this story. I wanted you to know it touched me.
PoppyxHatake chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
i don't know if youre coming onl9 or not... so itz useless to review... but just so u know...(if you ever read it)

i loved your fic... the plot is quite nice set... the language is perfect... & so many other good things... i loved it... altho i know u don't hav tym bt still i love it! hope to see u again!