Reviews for Courage Needs You
Yokaigurl chapter 7 . 3/27
I have never felt as connected to a character as I have now. The things Sakura is saying are so on point. To put into words? That's exactly it. I have been holding it in because honest to god this is so deep. Thank you. I really am so happy and kinda proud someone can put it into words and Sakura is my fav character and this just makes her so real. I hope you still write and get reviews from random strangers like me in wow, 2015. Now onwards with the reading!
dstwn chapter 17 . 2/25
anjirr kaoo ud awk lagi enak" baca malah gadiupdate lgi wakk,tpi congrats ya 10taunan cerita lu
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 1/2
nice but it is sad that this is discontinued.
PrettyPleaseWithSugarOnTop chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love your story. I love it. Love it. It haunts me.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Im really disapointed that this is discontinued. Its really good. To good to be finished without a sequel. You should atleast put in the summary that iis been discontinued that way we know ahead of time that it doesnt have a sequel and we get our hopes up.
Paper Train chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I know you wont be updating but I just gotta say: DAMNIT! My NaruSaku feels strike again in the middle of a fanfiction! Sorry, they're my OTP and the way you right them in this story is so endearingly heartbreaking. I know this is a KakaSaku fic so I am really enjoying their story so far. You use a lot of advanced vocabulary I noticed! I don't necessarily like that Sakura isn't a medical ninja (cause I really like medic nin and think they're real dangerous badass mofos) and that she seems maybe a little too melodramatic. Of course, with the chances of her parents dying and the fact her parents dont bother to spend time with her I understand. Almost everything else does seem a little unbelievable or maybe I'm just more of an unemotional block of ice than I thought.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I really like this story and it pisses me off that its discontinued! Youre killing me! Just when it was getting exciting! You should seriously consider to continue it. Its too good to be stopped. I rarely find REALLY good stories on not everyone has great writing skills to make a story believable and keep it from being cheesy. Youve done a good job, i just wish you didnt stop
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
please please please dont discontinue! i love this story and will defiantly read your others but please continue with this and maybe other kakasaku stories
Amrun chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story as long as it lasted.
JirachiOfElephantsandWhales chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Sob. Sob.
I read the front on where you said the story was discontinued. But I read on anyway. This is like the most bittersweet decision in my life because I adore this story and now my heart is simply tearing. This is the best kakasaku EVER and i've read a lot of kakasaku fiction.
I'm begging you not to just declare you'd never update again. Write a paragraph each day or something. Even by doing so you'd at least finish a whole chapter by one year- which is better than nothing!
In any case, thanks for this brilliant story.
kakashisa chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
woah why did u discontinue the story? i was?waiting to find out wat happened and then it just ended...
JUSTAGIRLWITHINTERNETACCESS chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
UPDATE!
My blue rose chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
story is soo good! please don't abandon it!
Re1gn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It's been a few years since I checked back in with this story, I was wondering why you haven't just taken it down instead of leaving it up for people to become disappointed with the fact that you wont update it ever again...
nykita chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
love your story but hate your sakura. she's weak! and I dont mean just physically.