Reviews for Courage Needs You
In all honesty, I love this story in its romantic and emotional aspects, but I wish Sakura was just a bit more mature, and how do I say... stronger? Both mentally and emotionally and physically? Like, her super strength and training with Tsunade has been barely at all mentioned throughout the story and I feel like she’s made out to be a bit more pathetic then she actually is, but I can also kind of under stand why she was written that way, to push the story forward, so I’m kind of caught between my feelings right now. All in all, this is a great story though, way better than anything I could’ve ever even tried to write.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
It's been 12 years. I hope neither you nor your creativity is dead, and hopefully one day you'll continue the story.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
You really managed to catch Kakashi's personality. Not only is he an adult, a jonin and therefore not easily provoked by anger, he understands rationality and logic. Sakura, in comparison, is very child- like but still smarter than all of her peers.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2017
Emotional chapter...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
Finally..huh.. the it
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
I love Kakashi sense of humor..
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Unexpected confession..but love it just the same..
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2017
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
I skip most of it..
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
What was that..self inferiority?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
What just happened?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Getting more closer...that's good...but srsly Ino? Lol..
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Sakura seem to be distracted..a lots..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
SanityOverRated90 chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
God this story Fucking pissed me off... Sakura should just resigns from Team 7...all 3 of them really not good for sakura body and emotional health