Reviews for Promises We Couldn't Make
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Bittersweet and beautiful. That woman is so right for Qui-Gon. And Obi-Wan was charming and gentle and I love love love their bond. Very nice job.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awwww so sweet! I loved it!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
KAWAII!
Seylin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Aw how sweet!
SFGrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Ah, how did I miss this one by you? I was so happy it was Julune I was reading about! Hee. I love her in your other fic...

;)

A
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww. How sweet. Love the Obi-wan bits and loved the other bits even more. Oh I loved the ending!

Thankyou

Nelarun of Australia
Wawoot chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I loved this one too! You write so beautifully! :)
Estel Bqaggins chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Ah... That was so cool. I'm not usually one for created characters, but this was a definite exception. Excellent writing. Beautiful one-shot.
Padme Evenstar chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw! That's such a sweet story!

Uh... D word... I would have used something a little less strong. But that's just me, the person who cannot say a bad word to save her life...

Anyway, loved the story! Wonderful job! Very well done! And you mentioned the first Padawan that Qui-Gon had! Wow... nobody mentions that one... not even Qui-Gon, usually... Heh...

I'm adding this one to my favorites!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Cute!
Katey of Maychoria chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hey this was fantastic! A beautiful little romance, nothing over the top or out of character. You did well!
Jedi Ha'Li chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I liked it :-) IT was very good.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aww! It was really, really, really, really, really, really, etc. GOOD! You're good at writing romance!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Like it! and i'm very glad to hear that you felt bad about using the D word! some peeps my age still have morals!...YAY! lol
LuvObi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This story is so good. Your writing style is very unique and touching. Very lovely story, leaves a warm feeling in my heart.