Reviews for New Beginnings
izzy chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
LOVE
ClintBartonGirl chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Ok, so I dont want this to be taken as mean, but in the begining, Jeff said he didnt date until all his friends were. Does this mean Ron and Hermione are getting together soon as well as Draco and Harry? I do like the story by the way!
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
!
Him-mione chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Interesting first chapter. You do know that it's "Prima Dona" (first lady), not "pre-Madonna" (early Material Girl), right? Just checking :P

So, Harry and Draco are gay, I knew that, but both Bill and Charlie are? Statistically speaking, Ron should be flaming...is he?
the lone wolf cries chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
this story is so totally awsome i can't get enogh of it and i can't wait to see what happens between draco and harry coz u caa already see a bond happening between the 2 and you r a great writer so please i'm begging you please post the next chapter soon
randiria chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
Hi! I love your story so far. I can't wait for Draco and Harry to get their act together. Oh, by the way, can you get Snape laid please? Maybe if he gets some he will chill out.
DramaQueen1193 chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
Ooh, I like! I hope that they actually give poor Jeff a chance! -tear- He's too nice to be suspected! Btw... love the pairing! Jeff/Gred/Forge is awesomeness! D
phoenixgirl83 chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
cute chapter. I hope Jeff tells them and they don't find out some other way. Poor Draco. Atleast he has Harry to go to ;)
FallChild92 chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
Oh, happy day! You wrote more! This is one of my favorite stories, and it brings me great joy that you updated it. If you continue with your good work, a cookie might be in it for you!
DreamTimeTails chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
Aw, why'd you have to go and make Snape-y extra snarky?

XDD Had fun with that, I did.

ANYWHO! I'm glad that Jeff isn't really being treated differently yet. I just wish the Trio weren't so confident in their group evaluations. I guess they're just used to haveing correct accusations, hm? Is it gonna be a shoker when they talk to Dumbledore about it (if they do) and find out how wrong they are? Cause I hope so. they're bein' mighty arrogant.

I love your character depiction, cause it's so fun to read. Very interesting. I love your story overall. YAY!

Thanks for writing

P.S. M, Twincest. X3 XD
tilly-tally-tease chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
love the story! :3
Moretta chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Its nice.

One thing though... pre-Madonna? Don't you mean 'primadonna'? Just a thought.

Like it a lot, see you next time I decide to review! P
SlytherinFan20 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I only have one problem so far. It seems that in a lot of fics where Harry is gay, almost every other guy in the fic is gay too. Like Bill and Charlie? That's really not likely.
Original Katie Bell chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
hey. i was wonderin- does tat mean tat u wont b writtin any more of this story? i seriously hope not because i love this stry! plz continue!
KittyVonBusty chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
*rolling on the floor laughing* GO JEFF GO! hehehehehehe, ohh class. peach. I can't stop laughing. Hermione in black *raises eyebrow* hm... I gonna head now. Catch ya later hun

Kerith