Reviews for Indiscretions
PCAriza chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I Just think he forgave her too fast.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh wow this was great. Love these Han/Leia fics you made :)
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
WOW! That's a story!

Congratulations! It's one of my favorite ones.
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
abnfrjauiea.

you must think i'm a freak, or some kind of stalker for being unable to stop reading your stories. but i cannot help it, they are just far too good. oh my goodness.

this one. oh man, i don't even know what to say! it was just so amazing! perfect.

i am going to read on, despite having to wake up in four and a half hours.
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was a primitive one and a little scary, too! ;D I loved the thought of Han making love to Leia such an angry way and Leia just letting him to do it to her sore body. You bring so much depth to the characters that they almost sound strangers. I would have imagined that the Leia in the movies would have got mad at him for acting like that. But then again, she's so unrealistic and cold in the movies, that I like you giving her all the humanity in these novels. I love fanfiction because it gives her fears, passion etc. In the movies, the only thing she's got is her snappiness and boldness. Just don't make her too grazy! ;D Oh, I liked a lot her death tag. Is it some kind of a tattoo? I wish you wrote an own novel about that night between Han and penitent Leia!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hahaha that was so cool! I love how you made it angsty/dramatic/romantic/funny all in one. Whenever someone came across somewhere that Han and Leia had sex I died laughing! lol Luke's reaction - priceless. And Han was so civil - it was almost better than Han being a jerk! Almost better, lol. nice job!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow! What a great story - so well-written and well plotted. You've captured Han and Leia perfectly - great job!
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
that was very primal. dark and sinister, but something that i think needed to be written.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
OK, second story that you've brought me to tears on. Just to let you know, you're really good at this! Have you ever thought about writing professionally? I really meant that. I'm a very nit-picky reader and your stuff really appeals to me. I've only said this to maybe one other author and I've probably been reading fanfiction for about two years. I just want to let you know that I think that your stories are absolutely amazing and I hope that you're not one of those people who write fanfics for a while and are superbly good, but throw away their talent. Please write more soon. Just to let you know, when I take this long in a review I'm either dead serious or I know the author perosnally. It's not like I'm some kind of great talent scout or something, but I do know talent when I see it and I truly think that you have enough talent to be published if you wanted to be. Trust me, if you wrote books, I'd buy them!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Pedro4President chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
BRILLIANT WORK HERE. YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT THIS.
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Another lovely H/L chapter.I loved it
MasterRev chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Awesome story. I really liked the emotional storm you created for both Han and Leia. I especially found your statements about Han's "possession" of Leia quite interesting. It never ceases to amaze me how much a relationship needs besides love. While both have had their "demons" to face it is moving that they are able to rely on one other to work through them. You add a depth to all the characters that I have always felt that was missing in the OT and even in the subsequent EU books. Great job! Look forward to more!
LVB chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow, that was great. You captured it perfectly