Reviews for Merry Christmas Kuwabara
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'll admit it: I cried. Right at the end.
I love how the format of the story was a diary... that made it very, gut wrenchingly realistic. I swear my heart literally dropped the first time he said "Yusk..." And I love how Yukina was the very last name to go, but then... it went too. Yet the toaster analogy stayed. Funny how those things work. It would have been amusing that he started mistaking Kurama for a girl... if it hadn't been so tragic. And his sister...
God, this was so beautiful and sad and heartbreakingly believable and in character... thanks for writing it.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this was so sad, i couldnt stop crying through the entire thing. can we have another chapter after kazuma is dead where his spirit speaks to botan and koenma? maybe he gets to say goodbye to everyone else
Angeomon chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
*sob**sniffle* What a lovely, touching and sad story. I loved it. Kuwabara is one of my fav characters. He's not pretty, hes not a super being or somthin. Hes a human being and he is strong of mind and spirit. I loved your story. How well written!
Oku Moku chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
It would be a lie to say I didn't cry after reading this fic. I hope that makes you proud, as it shows you have a way with words.

The song, too, makes me cry each and every time I listen to it. Oddly enough, that is quite often.

Kuwabara's friends' reactions were quite touching, a few unexpected.

Beautifully done.
xNai-chanx chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I'm so glad my mom went to wall mart and my sister was in another room when I read this, I never cryed like this over a fic. It was really great, and so sad without being all angsty. I liked the end, with everyones reactions to his death. I'm downloading that song from limewire right now...(crying still)
flaming-scorpion chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
wow...that was really good. to put it blankly i'm blown away, here let me demonstrate *pulls out grendae and pulls the little metal thing* BOM *flys back several feet* ow...anyway that was TOTALLY AWSOME

much luv,

/~F-S~\
Xameri chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was beautifully written and I loved the story, it almost made me cry and besides that, I think this story helped me began to like kuwabara instead of hate the guy...and the story all the other reviwers are talking about is, "Flowers For Algernon" and great story, smilmar to your story yet different..both great.
ifonlynotnever chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh... This one was just... so very sad, y'know? It was heartbreaking to see Kuwabara jst forget all of his friends, but especially when he forgot Shizuru. And then there's the part about Hiei and how he, in the end, was just as heartbroken over Kuwabara's death...

Definitely favorites-worthy...

~fluorescent
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
One word...Wonderful. I have to go now. The computer screen is blurring up. *is crying*
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I cried and laughed at the sae time, this was so good. It reminded me of a movie/book I once watched/read, it was about a guy who had a surgery to make him smarter, then slowly went back to being like he was. It was sad, and I'm really glad I found this to read. It was absolutely wonderful!
Maru chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Aw! That was so sad. Poor Kuwabara. I don't know why people hate him so much, he's so sweet! Really well written!
Water's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow. That story was so beautiful. Great job.
HarmonyHanyou chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
OH! This was so sad. BUT SO WELL WRITTEN. ME looved this. MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
bit-Blackmage chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I wonder what would happen if youposted this at animespiral? They seem to hate Kuwabara a lot over there... anyway, I really liked this. You captured Kuwabara's character well and how the disease/creature was affecting him, not just emotionally, but pysically through his writing. I mean, he was forgetting how to write and stuff. Plus, the reactions of the friends and family were the best— ever. I enjoyed this, but I already said so, didn't I?

Hey! This remindsme of a story I was required toread in the 9th grade! It was about a guy named Charlie who was supposed to be retarded and they fixed him,but something went wrong as he gained intelligence. He diedin the end I think. Come to think of it,Ithink that it was called Charlie.

There was another story I read called the Scarlet Ibis. That was absolutely the best story I ever read besides the aforementioned.
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
O.O You killed my second favorite character. And made my favorite character feel like it was his fault! *steam rolls out of ears* Over all _ Great story *sob* ... your so evil! *runs away crying*