Reviews for Rants, Raves, and James: The Diary of Lily Evans
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Oh beep. And no, thats not me cursing, its.,mean really saying oh beep. Ik, ik, im weird. it. Agh nookntypijgnisnscrewed!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Please leave a message after the tone. *beep* Oh noes...
Population1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Ahh... poor lily. But I do think Sirius would be a good kiss. ;D poor Tessa as well.
Update chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Augh!

Update!
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Just a note, but wasn't Slughorn the potions master? And wasn't Lily really good at potions? CHEESE! :)
SugarHi Marauders chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
eekers! watever shall lily do?

wait, does lily LIKE sirius? or is just that lily likes when she snogs him?

sheri
SugarHi Marauders chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
this is realy awesome!

lily reminds me of me...w/ all the weird thoughts and stuff. but instead of writing it down in a diary, i just tell my conscience to store all this stuff.

sheri
mel chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
No offense, I like Sirius but can you like, just kill him off please? Him and Lily is not a good combination!
AllIWannaDo chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
Let me first say that I absolutely ADORE this story. However, I can't say I find it very realistic. It's just that I always imagined Lily as being more like Hermione than say..Lavender Brown (how she's acting in this story), but with an added temper and bit of fire to her personality. Perhaps we just interpreted the character differently? I don't know.

But anyway, I still love this bit of fanfiction to death and can't wait to find out what happens with the James/Lily/Sirius triangle. Update soon! Keep up the good work! Lots of love!

P.S. I don't mean to offend, just some constructive criticism. Not that you'd pay attention to a comment made by measly old me, when you've got so many others telling you how great this is...
Kuddls chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Haha I luv this story it's really funny! But HOW could you let the whole Lily Sirius thing happen? Ok, ok, I read your author notes, but still, it's kind of upsetting. Oh well, update soon pleez!
moreawesomethenu chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
HURRUY UP AND UPDATE
XBECKX chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
I feel pain for James, not as much Lily though. Poor Jamies. And poor Tessa.
blade13hjp chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
How dare you do that to James! I am really repusled by this and am also wondering why you would write this. Please refrain from writing,outlining,or writing another story like this.
lebonhiver chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Omg, I cannot simply express how much I love your story! I could go on for years stating the positive-ness of this! I forgot if this was Lily/Sirius or Lily/James, but either way, the story must become really nice because of the way you write! I love your stories and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter! I'll be really honored if you would read my story "Love: It hurts and heals" and review it and tell me how you thought about it. I know it's not as great as yours, so you could flame and critisize, but it'll only make me a better writer, right? Again, Love your story!
moon-fan-101 chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
love truly never comes simpler than in a triangle. or would it be a love square here? must think on this. yay Unbearable Sexual Tension of School.