Reviews for Petals in Her Tea
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was a very very sweet fic and though I think it was too short, the length fit quite well. I think I simply want to read more :) good job!

~Miyth
Bratanimus chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Very nice. I love the simplicity of the quiet peace that they share. Lovely little vignette of a moment in the lives of Remus and Tonks. I look forward to reading more of your work!
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
sweet:)
Viperous chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I hate you.

Well, I don't. I should respect your right to drabble. But seriously, if you can write this well- and it is very well, for HP fanfic- try a little more, why not? I know it's hard to expand and to stick with it and sometimes the muse runs away, but I really think you should aim for something longer. Keep with the scenes that are packed with imagery and detail, but just attached a slip of a plot?

Which boils down to: Viper want more. More!
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Romance is not dead and its beautiful to see here. You know the RL/NT ship is not one that I have actually read even though I manage to have strong opinions about it LOL! Yours is the first - and I look forward to reading more from you. Really sweet and well-written. I truly enjoyed it - Im such a softy inside really LOL! Adding this to my favs!
Hoarse Swan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is really cute. I like it.
Mucada chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Romanic and simple. Great ficlet. :)
Aeli Kindara chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I know it's already been said (and I should hope so!), but this is just really sweet. It's also sort of... quiet, almost like if you were reading this in a noisy room you would have your own little pocket of silence.
starnat chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wonderful fic!

It has poetic beauty!Thanks for this fic!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
So very sweet. Great job creating the right mood and imagery. Awesome.
Queriusole chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Nice, sweet, but with very strong images.
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aw... warm fuzzies!
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Awe! So sweet! Loved it. Thanks for posting it.
nycgrl chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
So concise and sweet, loved it. Nice work!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hmm, I liked this, it had a laid back feeling to it. Although I don't know *too well* the chic to this I liked how remus acted and responded. It's a very real story ;