Reviews for Cannonball Run Four and a Half: Qualifying Run
TimX7 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Nice teaser. Now I'm starting to lose my patience. I wish next week would come. Let me get this straight. You're only having five teams in the Cannonball Run this year? Or will there be more? If you are going to have more then what was the point of having a qualifying race? You could have had all of your teams hold a time trial race to see who will leave the starting line first. That's what I'm planning to do with CR6. Have them pick one member of their team to race a NASCAR racer at the Indianpolis Speedway. Or from Cleveland, Ohio to maybe Miami, Florida. I was just messing with you on the above part about the five teams in the Cannonball Run, but what was the point of the qualifying race for five of the teams? If there is going to be more than five teams, then some of the teams that didn't qualify would sign up for the main race. Anyway nice little teaser. I can hardly wait for CR5.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
That was excellent. KARR just has all the bad luck, doesn't he. Not as bad as Groove and Taurus though. The QR was top notch. I look forward to CR5!
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
LOL! Thank you for doing this appetite whetter piece. :) Awesome stuff all around. I can sense there is going to be all sorts of terrific humor in this. :)
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
All in all an excellent first half to the opening-teaser fic. I LOVED all the VERY humorous verbal exchanges. :) Truly great stuff, amigo. :) I'm going to read the second part right after I get done with this review.