Reviews for Freddy's Nightmare
mikaelsommervold chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
great story.
about what to write later what about having michael myers there maybe leatherface, jigsaw or all three. You can decide yourself if it will happen in one or more chapters or if you will do it at all. It's your story afterall.
micheal chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Lame and this was so fucking stupid.
wolfnymph chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
frickn' awsome! sucks for freddy, but awsome.
EzGoEr chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
u should pit freddie against micheal myers
Echo chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I think you should show the lighter side of Freddy let everyone know that he has feelings, and maybe (i may have gone soft) express how bad his childhood an idea,love the fanfic!
Shale 101 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
*died laughin again* X3
One Two Freddy's coming for u chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
POOR FREDDY! Yes I feel sorry for the man. My parents think I'm crazy. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens to Freddy! Update!
Kurby800 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
LOL! i LOV it! wright more soon! LOLOLOLOL.
kurby800 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
HAHAHA! very funny! plese write more soon!
Sisters chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was a strange "chappie". Couldn't be more rushed, couldn't be more wooden. Tiffany randomly appears,Freddy randomly cries... Didn't you go to school and learn the elements of fiction?
angel of torment chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
i just started reading this story and iv got to say preety funny.i have a suggestion why not use pinhead vs carrie in the next chapter again just a suggestion well keep those chapters coming good luck!
AshW23 chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
really hilarious! please keep it up! XD, man im still laughing! please write more asap!
The Spiny Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Makes me laugh but makes no sense. First off, Freddy is the Dream Demon. He spends his time waiting for children to sleep, not sleeping himself. You give us no backround into how Chucky, Tiffany or Jason are even coming into the picture. You act as if they are poker buddies. They probably wouldn't be cheering Tiffany or Chucky on and how did Freddy become a kid anyway? We need backround here! It made me laugh though, so don't consider this a flame. I don't like flamers. They are evil