Reviews for The Phantom oph the Opera 2004 Parody!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't think anything's wrong with it...it's a phine story. :3
iheartslashers chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Nikki-Envy:

I like the story, I really do. The thought of a character that I like parodying themselves is extremely funny to me; you have brought that farther by actually doing just that in a story.

But yes, unfortunately, I have to agree with the others on this one: the phs' make it kind of difficult to read. The human brain is not wired to make the connection between "ph" and the rest of the sentence flawlessly. It has to go back and read it again to get it, which makes smooth reading impossible.
Katie Moore chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
lol...lol...lol...

I love you Nikki...thats funny. I love the sockpuppets...and whiny Raoul...and...lol.

Its funny...

I love you twin!
Eariwen chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Mwahaha! That was bloody hilarious! I had often wondered what happened to Christine's stockings...that explains it perfectly! I take it you read the Phantom in 15 Minutes? I thought it was brilliant! You also appear to be a Star Wars fan and a Lord of the Rings fan. That makes you all right by me! Please, continue the ridiculously funny story!

Love,

E
pattilupwned chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
*Dies laughing* OMG that was the funniest chapter yet! "I'm a girl." *ROTFL* Great chapter! Update soon!

~Kelsey~
C.C.Moon chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
“Dracula?”

“No…though we are close phriends.”

You have no idea... or maybe you do... I dunno

“Save a gondola, ride the phantom!”

HEX YEAH!

Little did he know that Christine could care less. In phact, she was dreaming oph puppy-dogs, kitty-cats, and pansies (not including Raoul).

nice... and it's about time she didn't dream of Raoul.

I laughed so effin hard... I am still rollin' just thinkin about soem o' this crazy stuff... and the Phantom isn't "halph sexy' he's ALL sexy
Rio chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Oh lord in heaven god in hell, this is all that's posted darnit i'm gunna die cause you haven't posted endless chapters for me to read because i have no life in fact i have so little life that i went to the library bumped into every person at least twice and said i beg your pardon most profoundly which no one gets.

Don't you love almost NO punctuation? Okay, I promise I won't ever do that again.
Rio chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Are you kidding? This is awesome! Love her song. If it's not finished, update, if it is, just-write a sequel. I had a good day. I sent out a chain email to all my friends, signed it "Your Angel in Hell" and did the-okay, I admit it. I did the bathroom dance until someone answered it.
The Critic chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
I LOVE IT! SO funny! Please continue!
renata chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
u are truly talented!

i love the continued use of the ph's instead of f's, the afro-man song(LOL)...let's see..."hot brunette orphan girl"..."SQE" especially! ... and the phantom's singing in the mirror scene. hilarious!

but what i think u've done best is the way u've written christine's lines; somehow they give her more of a personality. the 2004 movie was pretty and showy and all, but christine just bothered me. SHE. HAD. NO. BACKBONE. well, im not quite sure if urs does yet, but she's more interesting to listen 2...

waiting 4 chapter 3!
Sara chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
awesome!

this is my kind of story, keep it up- i wanna hear more!
Dolly Rocker chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I like all the ph's around the place. Hehehe...Afro-man, halph sexy guy (Erik is sexy!), I like this story!
Eveiveneg chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I think this is funny and all, but could you just leave "f" alone and not change it to "ph"? It really hurts my head.
Kristiana Marie chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
0.o uh...the guy who played Joseph Buquet IS Mr. Gibbs from POTC...

*giggle snort*
KirbyHermy chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I love this story,it's so freakin' funny of POTO!_..Please write more soon!