Reviews for The Cracked Mirror
Gummie309 chapter 15 . 11/18/2007
nice story!Are you going to do another Helios/Chibiusa paring story? i sure hope you are! best story i of Helios/Chibiusa paring EVER! Great job!
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
i have a thing for white haired male anime characters and elios/helios is in that list. .

i have read two of your stories so far and the quality of your writing is very impressive and i have confidence that as i continue to read your other works, i will not be dissapointed.

you have described the scenes, the people, their emotions, and their interactions so that i am no longer sitting here at my desk, but in a world of your creation as an observer. i can't wait to read more! thank you so much for sharing these journeys.

ginny
Moonprincess202 chapter 15 . 12/13/2002
This was so cool! I liked Rini/Small Lady being Sailor Earth!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2001
I LOVE it! It was great. One of my favorites! Mind you, Chibiusa/Elios is my favorite couple!_
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 15 . 7/8/2001
This was really nice! But not enough CE fluff! _
Sailor Aurora chapter 15 . 3/31/2001
I LOOOOOOOOVED THIS STORY IT WAS SO AWESOME!
Selenity chapter 15 . 3/22/2001
o/m/g, I love the story soooooo much! I'd be glad to draw you pictures for your story, but, sadly, I don't have a scanner... I could get someone else to scn it for me, so I'd be glad to! You're a great author and I just love the spontinuity! _
Sara Kellie chapter 15 . 3/22/2001
I really, really, really, really, really, really, loved your story, it's one of the best i have read, about Chibi-Usa, i hope you write more in the future, because you write really well! i loved it! ja ne! keep up the good work!
Flame Stardattir chapter 15 . 3/21/2001
i loved this story...it was a truly enjoying read...
reanne chapter 15 . 3/21/2001
I really liked this story. It was well thought out. It also made me smile. Thanks.
RobynWindsong chapter 15 . 3/20/2001
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I loooove Elios, and it's so hard to find anything about him because people just don't like him as much as they like the scouts. But I have to ask, where did you get the name Ikuko? I'm not the world's greatest SM fan. Well, actually, I just don't get Cartoon Network or any anime channels.
Flame Stardattir chapter 13 . 3/20/2001
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nice plot twist! what's gonna happen next? Moooore..PLEASE!
Sara Kellie chapter 13 . 3/20/2001
Damn, I could never write a transformation so well! That was really good work, and i hope there's more to come. keep writing, i'm extremly jealous! wow! ja ne
Selenity chapter 11 . 3/20/2001
goodness! What a touching story! I haven't been able to read it all yet, but I"ve transferred it onto a Word Document so I can read it all and keep it! You know, there aren't too many Rini/Chibi Usa & Helios stories out there-yours is one of the few that I've seen! Oh, and one of the few that I've liked. Keep writing!
Flame Stardattir chapter 9 . 3/19/2001
ooooohhh! *glares at Zandrellia* CRUEL! *sighs* Please put the next ch. out ASAP! Your killin' me!