Reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ronin
Silver12 chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
You started this story so long ago, but since i was never a big TMNT fan I never read it before until now. WOW! this is a great story, almost as good as your BMFM one ( I like mice more than turtles *shugs* what can I say) thanks for writing this story . I know i asked you this before but do you have your own web site, (i think I had it but alas lost it)

Great story...
Lunar-ninja chapter 14 . 7/7/2005
Yay, another chapter!

Gosh Raph, so very...cocky, I'll put it. Oh well, that Dragon got his dues.

Rijinn: "SAY WHAT?"

Not you, idiot.

Looks like ol' Raph made some new friends!

Good job Allie.

Keep them updates comin', KLC!

Lunar-ninja chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
Ah, plotting are we? And very creative names for the gangs, KLC. I uh...loved them, even though there's nothing to love about gangs.

TDWidow chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
You can't kill SPLINTER! *sniff* I heart Splinter...
Lunar-ninja chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Oh no, sweet mother of pearl, what are you doing to poor Splinter? Gah!

Lunar-ninja chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
Whoo, it's heating up. And man oh man, if Sammie's not ditzy I don't know who is. Great job!

Mikaela's Spade chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
Suspenseful! I like it, keep the good work up!

A note, however.

In a rape case, even date rape (from experience) you CAN start and finish a case. Authorities don't take claims like that lightly, especially if there's been alcohol involved. Mostly, it is because a foriegn substance could have been introduced. The limit for testing, however, is at the maximum 72 hours. In a case like that in civilian courts (I'm military, it's a little different) she could very well ruin somebody's life by even mentioning it with probable cause, and a minute amount of proof!

And on another note, I would like to apologize for the absolutely heinous punctuation, spacing, and grammar of my last chapter. It sucks, I don't have consistant internet access, so my time for writing is very VERY limited. I had about half an hour to get all that off my chest and out of my head. My next chapter should be better. And as for the Foot? _ They were taken care of. Remember, these are lackeys- the main force are the mutants. Maybe I should have elaborated a little more ;

Good work all in all, girl, I want to see more!

The Spade
Lunar-ninja chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
Man, Allie, you're quite frank. So scraed that you'd pee on yourself. Yup, I could do that too. Heheheh. Great job!

Sassyblondexoxo chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still enjoying this. I somehow missed chapter 7, but I've read both 7 and 8 now, and I'm caught up!
Lunar-ninja chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Hm, strange. The Ronin's a mistress? Twisted. Heh, I'd have never guessed. So, you gonna leave us (or me, apparently) hanging?

Lunar-ninja chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
Whoa, update!

Mona Lisa? Okay, I've heard of her before, but never heard she can fight.

Drat. Shell. More Foot ninjas. Why can't they just leave the guys alone? Oh right. Their boss is their arch nemesis. Duh.

Awesome job, and don't get discouraged simply because I'm your only reviewer! This is a great story, so keep it up!

Shinigami chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
*LOL* Mona Lisa indeed! *snickers* Looks like Raph found a girlfriend! Now maybe he'll stop being so moody! The dark brooding type gets old quickly!
Lunar-ninja chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
I'm back. After tromping around D.C. for seven days and being on four plane flights (to and from D.C.) I'm finally home (sigh)Now for the fun part: catching up.

(crickets chirp) C'mon, people, you aren't giving KLC the reviews she deserves. Seriously, it's gettin' lonely over here.

Another wonderful chapter, Ms. KLC! I'll be back the next time you update this lovely story. :)

Sassyblondexoxo chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Hey! I'm enjoying this... Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Lunar-ninja chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Sheesh, think about what'd happen, Allie!

I've seen the Three Musketeers only I think it was...or wait. Was it Stooges? Anyway, it had Steve Martin in it. Keep up the awesome work!