Reviews for Life Is
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 18 . 5/6/2005
I love it. DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DIDN'T LEAVE A BIRTHDAY WISH FOR GREENDAYFAN1! How could you. I dedicated a WHOLE chapter to her and filled the A/U with my best wishes!

You better update Forever Light soon, or I'll be wanting to see that chapter of the new story in my mailbox too.

rosabelle317 chapter 18 . 5/6/2005
yes, ok, we're even. please promise that you'll keep making fun of andros. it's so much fun, and you do it way better than i do. this story was so sweet. at least in places. like at the end. the rest was just funny. i've realized that its very stress releiving to make fun of andros. i should do it more often myself. ok, i'm babbling now, and i don't know where i'm going, so i'm just going to stop, and warn you that you better update forever light soon, because i love that story too. can you somehow work into that one that andros is an idiot? it'd be so cool. ok, i swear, i'm done now. i'm going to stop. really. i am. i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it ok, now i'm done. LOVED IT!
GreenDayfan1 chapter 18 . 5/6/2005
no no and no. dont wanna a good bye on "Life Is" im going to cry. but at least on the other hand, you will create more stories and such a beuatiful chapter for just a beautiful writer. i luv the epilogue its so touching. and thank you so much for every thing you have done. ur such a good friend. and your welcome and you know wat? you can be the strawberry on top of the ice cream or whatever it is. all the way on top! rock on!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
I'll figure something out. Make Andros help me, I don't know, but I'll do it.

And you can't have Ashley and Andros, I'm keeping them. Same goes for Zhane and Karone, but I'll be nice. You can have Carlos, TJ, Cassie and Justin. :P

Love the chapter. They're finally back together! YAY! Update soon.

rosabelle317 chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
yay, i'm happy. finally! seriously, i almost cried. it was so sweet. UPDATE! even though it's only the epilougue i want to see how it ends. even though i don't want it to be over because i love this story so much... i can't write long reviews or else i would but i'm going now
GreenDayfan1 chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! for everything ( i would name all of them but then this way is faster so thank you again if i didnt say it already:)

ill stop there cuz then all you will be reading from me are thank you's and then you'll get bored of me. ok back to story. such a wonderful most beautiful chapter i can just picture all those pretty parts. i will always think of that chapter you dedicated for me (especially wen times are bad) well thanks again. i really love it. and woo hoo! i made the updating go faster! all hail me! just kidding. and strawberries luv them just had a strawberry shake today too. well good job on the chapter and half sad and half happy that ur going ot update and sad because the story is almost over. well at least you will make new ones:)
GreenDayfan1 chapter 16 . 5/1/2005
aw man. the stories almost over. now that sucks. so r u going to create a new one? pretty plz with a strawberry on top. (i noe its cherry but cherry is to original)
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 16 . 4/29/2005
Oh, I'll scream alright, but I'll make sure you can hear it. Maybe I'll use those PRiS-Zords I hijacked and nicked from the rangers. (Holding them hostage until I get their signatures and Andros :P)

Anyway, love the chapter. Sorry I didn't sent you my newest chapter, I'm actually copying it from paper right now. I was a bit busy yesterday.

Update soon.

rosabelle317 chapter 16 . 4/29/2005
don't know french, but it sounds good. only two more chapters? :( will you write another andros and ashley story when you're done with your other story? please? :) oh well, as long as they end up together in this one, i'm happy. UPDATE!
rosabelle317 chapter 15 . 4/22/2005
Yay, this chapter finally loaded. I spent two days trying to read it and it wouldn't open, but now it did. Aw, poor Ashley. Andros is an idiot. Course that's obvious, but it's very fun to say. : ) How much longer until they get back together? UPDATE!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 15 . 4/21/2005
Poor Ashley, I hate you hurting her, but than again, I threatened to throw her into the nearest black hole just so I wouldn't feel guilty for stealing Andros.

Love it. Hope you update soon or I'll scream.

skimmboardergurl chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
I love how you keep developing Cassie's character. lol I like how you call Andros "Skunk Boy" as well, it suits how rotten he was being. Keep up the good work, and yes, update soon! *smile*
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
Hey, picking on Andros and Ashley is just plain fun, I can't help it that it is. Please let them get back together soon, for me?

Love it. Update soon.

P.S.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to write that last part.
rosabelle317 chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
Star le Faith is good. I love this story. It's so cute. When do you tell us why Andros left? or did I just miss that part? can't wait to see what happens next. you did say that you would let them get together, right?
rosabelle317 chapter 13 . 4/2/2005