Reviews for Mistakes of the Past
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Brilliant. Brilliant and beautiful. Congrats on a job well done. :D
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I guess it's kind of ironic of me to read the second part then the first. But I didn't find the first part until I'd already finished the second! Doesn't that justify my guilty conscience that I already know how it ends? :P
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
very sad! made me cry! T.T
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
Ooh...I LOVE this story! You nearly made me cry when Elrond died, but then made me happy again when you said that there might be a chance that Elrond is brought back. And then the scene when they are in the 'Dead' place they find Elrond, but that Sarkahn is in him maid me fear Elrond might not return. But eventually he did and that made me even more happy!

My compliments from me to you!
invisigoth3 chapter 24 . 8/27/2006
great story, had to read this one so that I can start your current one! Hate to read stuff out of order-on to the next story.
DawnStrider chapter 24 . 6/22/2006
I started reading " Mistakes of the present", and i had to read this one. It was great; i loved how you described Aragorn's relation with his family and friends, and his character. I loved reading it.
grumpy chapter 24 . 8/27/2005
A good story. I very much enjoyed reading your story, and liked how you did Estel, Legolas, the twins, and Elrond.
sielge chapter 24 . 7/31/2005
A good end to a good story...
grumpy chapter 23 . 6/25/2005
Very good chapter. So glad that they got Elrond back, and that Sarnia was there to get rid of Sarkahn. looking forward to more.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 23 . 6/23/2005

It can't end!

But i am so glad that Elrond is ok. I mean ,if he was gone, who would patch up Aragorn? Especially as he might need some patching up now...

GR-REAT chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

But it's ending! WAH!
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 22 . 6/1/2005
Wow, cliffy! YAY! So Aragorn has put himself in trouble to save Elrond...cool! Hope Aragorn doesn't get hurt...well some pain would be nice

Overall, great chapter! Nice job! Please update soon!

and read my story...
sielge chapter 22 . 6/1/2005
So Aragorn try now to bring his father back to life, with Sarnia's help... Will he be successfull?

Update soon!
sielge chapter 21 . 5/5/2005
I hope that you will not let us like that to much time! How will Aragorn and Sarnia bring Elrond back? Will they?

Update soon!
goddesscal chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
Yay! Estel can bring him back! Short chapter but a big relief thank you!
sielge chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
This was short, but it was good to have to read something new in this story... So Estel has a chance to bring his father back.

Please, update soon!