Reviews for Kim Possible: Senior Year
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
You just seem to hit home runs every time you come up to bat, dontcha? Boggles my mind, it does;)

Another fabulous effort, with Shego's slow evolution in personality over the course of this tale really being something worth noting. Shego is probably one of the most rounded of the Kim Possible villains, but the series really only gave basic details as to the kinds of things that affected her decision making process when younger. This? This really helps to get inside her head.
Final-Fan chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
As good as ever.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Excellent follow up to Fire and Darkness and excellent look into Shego's past and present.
SolarinStudio chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
Shego's daughter is precious. Her adulation of Kim could be a knife twisting in a wound, but instead it forms a common bond ("How wrong is that?" Shego must be asking herself)
me chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
another great fic as always
Ipuchan chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
OMG, This set of stories just took my mind off the insane hyperness of excitement about moving into rez in 12 hours. Thank you. Amazing story BTW, loved the set up for the Apocolypse and the plot twists, you're a great author, keep up the good work. Characterization's a bit off in some places, but that's my opinion and seriously, after all you've put them through, its definately gonna change someone. ... I should prolly put this in the other story, but the Tweebs coulda done so much more! what happened to the super geniouses?

But overall 5/5 Stars for a good read.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
Another great story...liked what you did with Shego. Can't wait for the sequels.
Kivlov chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
An excellent read, full of well rounded characters with flaws and acceptable but more importantly indentifiable reasons for doing what they do with beliveable (more or less) character evoloution of the more mis-understood (esp Barkin, Shego and Bonnie) all of whom present opposing viewpoints. No character is completely shallow or evil for the sake of creating a villan except where necessary as a plot device and then done a way in a footnote.(the guy who buries kim, hego monte fiske) However these are the characters who should have been equally developed with equally valid reasons (i.e. Monte Fiske, Drew and ... Hego). Granted monty died but personally you have to admire anyone who dedicated themselves to a lifetime of searching for "spiritual" treasure over mere worldy affairs. Drakken motives are confusing and unsatisfying incomplete why start why stop maybe recognition for his achivements. Hego... well I have No prior knowlegde of his personality or history except that they are related , he is the BIG BROTHER and there powers are unnatural. all of which combine into the motherlode of Incalculable Social Ironies that is family.

Maybe he tried being solo before involving his family and caused a tragic irresponsible accident, maybe he started the team to encourage their training to prevent similar accidents, and discovered they had the ability but not the morality or the responsibilty necesary. Maybe he discovered that all the power in the universe could not protect the ones you love from themselves. Its the ones you love that bring a man done everytime. Guilt , Grief and Despair are all hell of a motivator see Spiderman , Batman, Daredevil.(i.e. maybe his power is directly tied their emotions/ ego Hego IS MORAL STRENGTH side effect physical strength in which case Shego would be vengance or passion or envy -green eyed fiery darts whatnot).

Hego could be simply be overwhemled in being a true leader by making the really hard decisions (can't save both the crippled lady trapped in the burning apartment and the preschoolers held by desperate fathers think John Q.)and blames shego for not being there and doesn't know it. Spending time negotiating with the goverment shadow agents,criminals, political pressures , and domestic matters WIll take a heavy toll. But he perseveres because

There are some disasters beyond human scope that can de defeated or avoided and must be survived tsumanis, metorite radiation, volcanic earthquakes, virus holocaust. Those with the ability have the responsibilty to do what is necessary. Hego the man can be corrupted, broken,lost. Hego the symbol is enduring,invincible immortal. a Symbol of hope in a crroded and jaded world.

Sometimes reality is what a man choses to believe. That good men will triumph over evil and no one is ever really alone.

Besides that he would still be aware of his niece through pen pal not email letters(should be hidden)( a nervous breakdown leads to theraphy as a writer to express himself and now ghostswrites very succesful suspense/dramas novels, howto and children books. Stops by in town every few months as alias as a college professor on tour for book signings and to keep an eye on his neice. Never told Adopted Parents because no one can tell what they don't know. Had full backing for certain goverment elements and legal entites- favors more useful than cash - unrestricted acess to certain security files)

24 hour servailence on certain family members and respective others BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING. Fear that shego would destroy herself and her child as well, Saw firsthand what unwed teenage drugged up single mothers can do. Daecided tough love but crossed the line, has never forgiven himself for any of the mistakes he has made but tries SO HARD. MUch Better than he lets on Loves being nderestimated. needs balance in his life.
Mobius97 chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Great ending to another well done book.
Cold-Chaos chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
You finiched it! Congrats man! Its a great bunch of stories that you've writen and I will re-read them, maybe a pic or two, not shure yet. Anyway, Love it and hopping for more. Later :)
bdburns7289 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Great story, glad to see that you are actually upgrading
continental-line chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
At last! I thought that you might have given up on this story. I liked this story and I am looking forward to your next story. I like this Shego character and would like she develops with her new life. Whatever it is, it won't be a 9 to 5 job!

-Bill Ponder
campy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Great ending. A view inside the mind of Shego is always fun—especially if it's by the author of 'Unexpected.' Cally is adorable. 'Later in the car' scene was brilliant.

Write more, very soon, please.
Jawelik chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Wow, I thought you had stopped writing this. Been so long since the last update. Anyway, I'm glad you didn't, and I anxiously await the next chapter. Hopefully the wait won't be so long this time... Hint, hint.
Aero Tendo chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Nice ending! I really liked how Shego decided to take a chance with Cally. Should be interesting to see how Shego adapts to being a 8-year-late mother, but something tells me that she'll do just fine with the Possible's and Cally's adoptive family's help.