Reviews for Undiscovered Feelings
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2020
Also
It says this is the first part of a story
But I know youve abandoned it
But thats okay
Because this story still works on its own
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2020
I liked this story
The dream made sense
And I'm glad Rei didnt get hurt
Astronomy Geek chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
i loved it! i gasped when shinji's dream made sence in the end. rei/shinji foreva!
The Ruined King chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
The last chapter was a work of absolute beauty. I loved this entire story. Very well written indeed.
ian chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
awsome please continue soon
Volmont chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
What a great fic. I'm soo ashamed I found it practically a year since it's been out...oh well. Better late than never, right? Anyways, I look forward to it's sequel, as well as updates to 'In the Mind of a Child.' I hope you're doing well, considering your military status.
Rat07 chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
wow. that word pretty mcuh sums it up.
Mr.Evil chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
i am usually against happiness and heartwarming because it makes me ill, but you do such a great job at writing i just had to read it. Hope u continue soon

P.S. that Ai yori Aoshi
Cody chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Amazing story! I loved the whole thing especially since I am a Rei and Shinji fan. Keep up the work can't wait to see what you will write next.
Xeroboros chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Awesome story and setup, can't wait for the continuation. I like how Misato pulled a double-cross seems like something she would do to make sure nothing got in the way of her revenge. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
wow...nice...really nice...i love it. when r u goin to submit the second part of your story? well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
kzinti7 chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
nice story, hope you up date soon
Wushu chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
wonderful story, truly wonderful. and that was only part 1, yes? can't wait until part 2.
Freedom ZGMF-X10A chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
Really liked it,good luck on part 2 and update when you can ok.
narsil750 chapter 6 . 3/13/2005