Reviews for Sins One, Two, and Fifteen
CursoryB chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
God yess! Is there a next chapter? please!
hw shipper forever chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Not bad, but I gotta tell you that Jimmy's got light brown hair, not blond. Incidentally, blonde is for gals, and Wilson is definitely not a woman.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
omg ive read house/wilson slash all nite and this is the first one that i can actaully say is HOT!

hahaha

it was great
Hobbit985 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
WO! Love House and Wilson together. It's such a perfect pairing! Good story xD
AmayaSora chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
a very good story, i love it!
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Kinda OOC, but... Yay. _
Hallo chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
It's well written but i dont get the whole ide of House being gay. I always pictured him with Dr. Cuddy. Good story it just seems weird...
Doc House chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Hee! Hee! So cute.

Doc
Nzmaorigirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OMG Scary! That's gross.
Herzblut chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hi,

I am from germany and I ve looked for slash-Stories about Wilson x Greg and then i found THAT one.

And I just can say that its so amazing! Oh really! Amazing!

Wison is so cute and Greg is -ehm- like he is xD

Thumps up, your story is great!

Angie

PS

... but now i would like to know whats going on next, and all thats left, is my fantasy... T_T
Gestalt chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Oh my...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Whooho!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*squee

that was really cute
Wakingupto42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Thank you for this fanfic. I've been waiting so long for House slash to show up. Good House slash. I was very pleased that you had the sense to consider the alcohol and vicodin. Many other author's would have over looked that for all the rest of the pretty going on. Great Story.
CuddlyFruit chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Oh HELL yes. Wonderful fic. I love it! "You're hitting on me. You're actually hitting on me. You're drunk Greg." I loved that part a lot, too, it made me smile.

Adding this to my C2 community for House slash. Wonderful fic, must archive.
lbc chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Never apologize for slash. It doesn't have to include sex, but it needs love and that's what you've shown us. This is a good story, so don't be so hesitant about writing about the feelings these two men have for each other. Enjoy writing slash. There are so many ways of showing love. Good job.