Reviews for Viper
So you decided to chuck this sorry? You chucked it by making Viper kill himself? What was with the scene of dreaming about Voldemort? Jeez, all this anticipation for nothing worthwhile.
Scaranpannoir chapter 7 . 8/13
Hmm hmm Voldie and -well- Viper stealing glances~~~
Scaranpannoir chapter 4 . 8/12
No, it says 'Post Review as...' ;P ;)

Oooh, it gets darker by the minute, does it...
Scaranpannoir chapter 3 . 8/12
HA This fic's seriously gonna turn me into a giggling, laughing, cackling maniac! I can't sop laughing!
Scaranpannoir chapter 2 . 8/12
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 8/12
That's not what 'normal and happy' families do to babies! OOOOOOH THE HORROR
Unexpectedly viper already knew the language and then voldermort turns up and knows everything and then people stop reading this story because it's so annoying
10thwhovian chapter 18 . 6/15
Holy shit...
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 5/25
I am confused! Did Sow want Viper dead? What the heck! What happened with Voldemort?
Leya Anhaylla chapter 19 . 4/5
Goshdarnit, effing cheese crackers on a kettle. This was so great. This was so AMAZING. I don't even totally understand the end I'm sure but I. Don't. Care. AMAZING I SAID! Gosh! Wou! I feel like my house is too calm now after all this blood, pain, fire, explosions... wow. Dang It. I can't believe it. What a Twist for fucks sake. Dang. DANG!
I have to favorite this.
U little which. U better shut the front door right now. Fuzz I don't give. Stitake mushroom... imam whip ur glass...
Why did you doooooo that!?
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear Nocens,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

Crime Fanfic - Viper

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Can I just say that I have been looking for this fix everywhere. I haven't read it before. Nope... you just picked the best plot line at the best time and now I can read it so thankssss
bleachTG.GC chapter 3 . 3/5
I really hope this doesn't sound like flaming, but I thought it was impossible to apperate or port key into Hogwarts?
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 1/24
HOLY! Ok, did NOT see Sow's betrayal coming! That completely threw me! Total curve ball, masterfully done! *takes notes for my own crime boss harry story*

I really hope there is a sequel, I'm not ready to leave this story yet!