Reviews for Something Real
kenkaofan chapter 20 . 5/14
ahh! its really frustating when i got really excited and then *jreng* a cliffhanger T.T
please continue this story! i'm looking forward for it! XD
ForeverSummerSnows chapter 20 . 2/20
tell me you didnt die ... tell me you didnt die... please...
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Are you still alive? Please please please tell us you're still alive. Dont give up on this story after how many chapters. This is amazing! Wonderful! Colorful! And I dont care who ends up with Kaoru, whether it' Kenshin, Aoshi, Enishi or heck maybe Soujiro! But I do care whether you finish this or not. Please come back. Please. Though to be honest, I am a fan of EnishixKaoru. But you get the point. Please tell us you're still alive.
slynhung chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I wonder if I ever got around to reviewing this last chapter... Oh please, please, please, someday, u must reveal the contents of the text messages kenshin sent. I've been wondering about it for a long time now and honestly the not knowing has sort of turned into obsessing over all the possibilities. . . . kinda scary, eh? But seriously its been wonderful having your stories to read and if at some point you do post another chapter - OMG it will be like New Year and Christmas and Birthday and every holiday all rolled into one.

Take care!
sulou
sulou chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Just revisiting you awesome story. I'm still dreaming of more updates sometime in the future, I hope.

Also, I should take the time to thank you. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed getting lost in one of your stories, forgetting my real life for a little while.
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
That made little sense to me. What teacher bribes his students to fake hook up? I have a feeling he could be reported for teacher misconduct or something.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
please please update, I will be so sad if this story doesn't have an ending
SakuShorai chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
hey there, i hope you're doing fine b'cos it have been 3 years since the last update. i really badly want to know about the 5 left chapter to the end that you're mentioned before. please dont abandon this story and update sooner, sincerly me, ganbare...
ryokana26 chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
Still waiting for ur update. I hope ur doing fine!
pinkrose00705 chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
Wooow heeeeey that was at 2011? You seriously need to update this i really am dying to know what will happen. Great story
Lady1nRed chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Amazing ! Please...from all my heart, update and finish this story. Waiting and hoping. One of the best KK story in here ! KK forever! _ love you and your story !
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
PLZ plz plz keep writing and finish this story! plzplzplz plz
Jell-OOO chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
please update :( i love this story of yours so muuuuuch.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
pls update
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Seriously bad cliffy. Though the story did side-track now from the fact theyre acting for this play. I mean, who's keeping tab if they are in a relationship for a play theyre not rehearsing for, right? I do hope you continue though.. All the characters need a makeover.. Still voting for KK but dont let it be easy on Kenshin..