Reviews for Something Real
ForeverSummerSnows chapter 1 . 3/26
She's dead guys.
Gone.
Micas88 chapter 17 . 4/25/2019
Right I don’t even know where to begin but here goes... despite having read your story god knows how many years back , I’m now 17 and find myself constantly coming back this story but yet always leaving disheartened that this has not yet been finished. I honestly cannot muster up enough words to describe how entrapped I am in this story and find myself unable to piece a reasonable enough ending, to the point where this the first time I’ve ever commented. Really just to get to the point I really do hope that one that you can come back to this and deliver on that “oath”. - from a loyal fan
RockyVesta chapter 20 . 4/24/2019
2019.
x chapter 20 . 6/12/2018
This is planet Earth, 2018. Still waiting.
Rachel chapter 20 . 2/15/2018
I just want to know the ending please update
Rache3 chapter 20 . 2/13/2018
I just want to know the ending please update
Rachel chapter 20 . 2/13/2018
Please continue the story .am really missing it..please update soon
Kaokenfan chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
Oh my god! Why did you ever stop writing this story. It's really good. I was hoping since there were 20 chapters that it was finished, and in the end there is such a cliffhanger. I really hope you come back and give it a proper ending. Really really really hope so!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
please Renee...
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
it's 2017 and I'm still waiting
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2016
How could you leave this cliffhanger and never update again? dont make me hate you.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Are you still alive? Please tell me you are.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2016
well... that was something I enjoyed it greatly, it was one of the rarest stories than made me emotional despite the teen drama it was funny. I really hope someday you're gonna finish it. It would be nice
102 chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
I began reading this when I was still in highschool. I'm 23 years old now and been working for almost 3 years, I still come back here and check for an update once in a while.. still very hopeful to know how this beautiful story will end. I hope the author hasn't lost her muse and left the art of writing altogether..
MrsKenshinHimura chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
I have been a long time fan of Rurouni Kenshin for almost 15 years...and I am 25 if you can believe that lol anyways, I came across this story and I am floored. I am absolutely dying. I am a die hard Kenshin/Kaoru fan and I love the way you have portrayed them in different aspects of this story. If you ever get this, if you are still active in some form or fashion, I am dying to find out how this ends. Please don't leave us hanging this way. I lost sleep after reading all the chapters in the span of 24 hours and I am at work and just finished it lol please...I am begging. I am dying to find out this ending! Much love and appreciation for fantastic and amayzing work!