Reviews for Something Real
How could you leave this cliffhanger and never update again? dont make me hate you.
Are you still alive? Please tell me you are.
well... that was something I enjoyed it greatly, it was one of the rarest stories than made me emotional despite the teen drama it was funny. I really hope someday you're gonna finish it. It would be nice
102 chapter 20 . 1/25
I began reading this when I was still in highschool. I'm 23 years old now and been working for almost 3 years, I still come back here and check for an update once in a while.. still very hopeful to know how this beautiful story will end. I hope the author hasn't lost her muse and left the art of writing altogether..
MrsKenshinHimura chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
I have been a long time fan of Rurouni Kenshin for almost 15 years...and I am 25 if you can believe that lol anyways, I came across this story and I am floored. I am absolutely dying. I am a die hard Kenshin/Kaoru fan and I love the way you have portrayed them in different aspects of this story. If you ever get this, if you are still active in some form or fashion, I am dying to find out how this ends. Please don't leave us hanging this way. I lost sleep after reading all the chapters in the span of 24 hours and I am at work and just finished it lol please...I am begging. I am dying to find out this ending! Much love and appreciation for fantastic and amayzing work!
Sitzhy chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
I really like your story. Pleaaaaase update ...
editasnape chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
Por favor continua la historia es hermosa y me dejaste eaperando lo mejor. Por favor,por favor,POR FAVOR terminala.
kenkaofan chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
ahh! its really frustating when i got really excited and then *jreng* a cliffhanger T.T
please continue this story! i'm looking forward for it! XD
ForeverSummerSnows chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
tell me you didnt die ... tell me you didnt die... please...
Ayla27 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Are you still alive? Please please please tell us you're still alive. Dont give up on this story after how many chapters. This is amazing! Wonderful! Colorful! And I dont care who ends up with Kaoru, whether it' Kenshin, Aoshi, Enishi or heck maybe Soujiro! But I do care whether you finish this or not. Please come back. Please. Though to be honest, I am a fan of EnishixKaoru. But you get the point. Please tell us you're still alive.
slynhung chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I wonder if I ever got around to reviewing this last chapter... Oh please, please, please, someday, u must reveal the contents of the text messages kenshin sent. I've been wondering about it for a long time now and honestly the not knowing has sort of turned into obsessing over all the possibilities. . . . kinda scary, eh? But seriously its been wonderful having your stories to read and if at some point you do post another chapter - OMG it will be like New Year and Christmas and Birthday and every holiday all rolled into one.

Take care!
sulou chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Just revisiting you awesome story. I'm still dreaming of more updates sometime in the future, I hope.

Also, I should take the time to thank you. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed getting lost in one of your stories, forgetting my real life for a little while.
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
That made little sense to me. What teacher bribes his students to fake hook up? I have a feeling he could be reported for teacher misconduct or something.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
please please update, I will be so sad if this story doesn't have an ending
SakuShorai chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
hey there, i hope you're doing fine b'cos it have been 3 years since the last update. i really badly want to know about the 5 left chapter to the end that you're mentioned before. please dont abandon this story and update sooner, sincerly me, ganbare...