Reviews for Child of the Hunt
The One and Only Birdie chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Yay:-) "And another one bites the dust..."
henred5 chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
hehe...brilliant ending.

and i'm guessing they lived happily ever after!
Zek88 chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
yay jins okay and lol loved the ending

oh and thanks for the mention
henred5 chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
well i did like to read the fight scenes but nevermind, overall excellent so far!
The One and Only Birdie chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Oh, the suspense is killing me! Is that Nina, back for more?

I love your original take on the story! For the most part, you preserve the characters. You did an AWESOME job with Bryan, I must reiterate *Swoon*...

I admit, Jin isn't much like I pictured him. I guess it's all perspective, right?

Update son!
Zek88 chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
xiaoyu is his wife ...okay

um good story so far
Thee Slushee chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Wow...bout time u updated 2! lol jus kidding. Luv this story! Another thrilling chase between an assassin and Jin...hope ur next update comes a lot sooner! Nah, update wen u can!
joann chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
first time reading a tekken fic.. by any chance do you know a website that tells the individual stories of all the characters? i know a few, but i haven't played tekken in like 3yrs...
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Great Story! CONTINUE NOW! This is such a great story!
Jeebus dirtface chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Normally, not a story I'd go for, but you're managing to pull it off successfully. Good job and keep it up!
The One and Only Birdie chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
*Birdie laughs jovially in the back of her throat* Oh, take that, and Anna picks up the rebound! That was awesome... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRYAN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Draco (Short, stout dragon, Birdie's creativity.): I don't think it'd work. He's a cyborg... and you're not.

Birdie: Yeah, well...

Draco: And since when did you chase after guys? You're worse than Mary Sue.

Birdie: I like the wrong type of guy as far as these things are concerned... Anyways, that was a nice addition to an interesting story! What does this make me think of...

Draco: A Series of Unfortunate Events?

Birdie: Yup, with just a twist of comic relief with Xiao and 'Rang. I love this, keep writing or I'll have to send Bryan after you.

Draco: Like he'd listen... Very creative. Continue, for the sake of keeping quality present on ! *Scowls at Birdie*
Karisan-karisan chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Hi, i think you're doing a good job here! Congratulations and update soon.

I can't wait to read more!

About the title, if you really think that you don't like Hunted Down, then change it! In my opinion it's the story that counts! and the story is brilliant!
Kyona chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Your story definitely pulled me in...and it takes alot...one or two spelling errors that's all. Good job.
The One and Only Birdie chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
YES! Hwoarang, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Jin... Geez, all you'd have to do is throw Steve Fox in there and you've covered all my Tekken favorites. It's always nice to find a story that suits you perfectly, no?

Anyways, I love your characters. Clearly one doesn't have to be an expert in Tekken to be an expert in awesome fanfiction.

Only one criticism... The letter made it sound like Xiaoyu's Father is out to kill 'er, 'cause you said "your" instead of "one's." Unless that is true, you might want to look at that.
The One and Only Birdie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
MY BABY BRIAN! HOW I LOVE YOU!

Interesting take. Xiaoyu and Jin, married... it had to happen someday.

First off, I love your Bryan. He's such a jerk, and I've always seen Bryan as a jerk.

Maybe I should read chapter two before I continue (Wow, I'm brilliant.) One minute!