Reviews for Come Undone
Perenne Allegro chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
Wow. You sure do can write. Congrats for this one. I loved it!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
G'awwwww. Ryan and Danny. So sweet. :D
Gravitational Awareness chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
I loved this story! And Missy's character was priceless. I normally can't get into really long stories, especially those with more than 12 chapters, but I was sucked into this one and couldn't stop reading. Fantastic story!
AngelONight chapter 24 . 9/29/2007
loved the story!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 24 . 6/24/2007
love the ending. nice work
seoid chapter 22 . 11/25/2006
its been hard to stick with this story, I have to admit! Its just, poor Ryan! it feels like nothing goes right ever, (except for the sex). But that last scene was worth it, with the paint! aw.

I hate that the OC had such a horrible view of therapy... from personal experience SSRIs and therapy are NOT for crazy people... and if anyone needs therapy, its Marissa! But I can see why Ryan isn't the talking to a shrink type. I'm glad you figured out a therapy that works for him! Saving women!
Stoneage Woman chapter 24 . 5/3/2006
Amazingly written story! Love you! *dances off*
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 24 . 12/14/2005
OMG THE END? I'm off to read the sequel lol! U rock
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 22 . 12/14/2005
ooh I liked this, really great

I want him to think about the Cohens a bit too tho

ooh drama now!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 20 . 12/14/2005
aw this was great, esp the end
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
I thought I'd read this but I haven't!

It's great. Sorry I didn't review till now
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 12/7/2005
Oh, my gosh! Wow! I'm a sucker for Ryan angst and I've been finding a lot of them tonight! I'm off to read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
midnightair chapter 24 . 11/4/2005
okay i got my ass over is so great. i absolutly love it. i also love missy she really adds something to the story. great job. dark ryan makes me love him more.
TeacherTam chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Wow.

I hadn't expected *that*.

I mean, sure, I figured that Ryan's dad had been abusive, but...

*shudders*

Yikes.

I just found this story, and I'm really regretting not having found it earlier. It's a gem.

Thank you.
brandyurastar chapter 24 . 7/24/2005
i love this story

i read it all in 2 nights, i really enjoyed it! i loved Missy's character, her and Ryan were too sweet together! you're a brilliant writer, welldone!

thanks for entertaining me!