Reviews for Some Devil
dribnevar chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
thank you! this story reminds me of how easy it is to get lost in your own pain. How easy it is to believe such retched thoughts. I tried to kill myself when i was little, but i was too scared to go through with it. I also tried a cutting myself, and alcohol, they only made me feel worse. while i am glad today that i didnt kill myself or stick with hurting myself, your story reminded me that it gets better. thank you.
Still battling Depression chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I want to say thank you. Btw, it's ironic that the main character and I have the same name and hair.
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Wow. Thanks so much for writing this. It's really helped me with my depression & self injuring, and it's taught me not to blame myself for mistakes that dragged me down. Thanks.
XxSnowWhiteQueenxX chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
Wow this was really good.I added it to my favorites! I always felt the same way when it came to my depression and Self Injury.I always blamed I'm trying to get better and i hope you're doing well also.
cutiepi314 chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
OMG! I love your story! It made me cry, laugh, and sit in front of my computer for 2 hours. You are a very talented author. Can't wait to read more of your stories! Great job!
XIdealisticMindX chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Wow... I have to say, i've been there, and i've done that. Although it does seem kind of strange that it started in 7th grade for her and shes not used to it after 4 years... this brings back memories. I dont know who you are, but i had to review to thank you for writing such a story. Its like i'm talking to myself.

Keep writing, you're awsome.
Isayssoccer chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
*Thunderous applause* Great Job! With my incredibly short attention span I usually don't finish reading stories, but this one was really great!

Also, as much as I love the new movie, and Willy Wonka in all of his 'Weird'ness, I'm glad that some people still remember the 'Old' Wonka.

I know I sound like an idiot (Mostly because it's 1:30 AM), so I'm going to shut up now.
She-Elf4 chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
So far, this is a great story. I can't wait to read the rest. But right now, I've got to eat lunch and work in the graveyard (for halloween). I like how you've not included Charlie. I didn't think I'd like a story without him in it, but this is very good.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
very nice and sweet! i will look forward to reading the rest of what you have!
Music is my Muse chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
i love this
XyBulmaXy chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Im not a reviewer type of person but I have to say that story was written very well and alot of emotion was put in...did a great job!
Sherrrry chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
I like this chapter. I really like your use of "Let It Be". That song has always sounded like a prayer to me and to see it used as, in my opinion, a prayer/lullabye was beautiful. Also, it gives Wonka a spiritual side and I like it. He may be a madman (or not!) but he is still human and I believe all humans pray in one way or another, whether it's church, or music or dance or whatever makes you feel as though God is listening to you.

I've also experienced depression, I wasn't a cutter but had stopped eating for a long while. Anyhow, I can definitly relate to Reya's inner struggles.

On to chapter 9!
Faded Galaxia chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Wow...I've suffered from chronic depression, so I identified with so many of Reya's feelings. I wish I could have had Willy there for me...anyways, this has to be one of the best fics I've read in a long, long time. Going to read the sequel right now! _
PortValeGirl2005 and Finnikle5 chapter 10 . 8/3/2005
HEART.

PVG2005: You've portrayed depression really well, speaking from personal only thing i found helped was Football (the english kind as i'm english) and also taking up guitar. This is really well written, i love it and i'm gonna write down this URL (i have a terrible memory)

F5: Totally love. and whatever she said. SPONS! *crazyeyedcrazyeyed*
PortValeGirl2005 and Finnikle5 chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Love it. Totally totally love it.

Keep writing, We're off to finish reading,

PS- Not entirely sure but I think it's Jimi Hendrix, not Jimmy...

Hmm.