Reviews for The Difference Between Pens and Pencils
Melanie A. J. Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Did he even open it?
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
interesting i dont really get it... so after kaiba gives him a pencil sharpener joey stops using pencils? maybe hes scared of using anything that once belonged to kaiba lawls :D
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Lol. Really weird. I didn't really see the KaiJou, but this was definitely... memorable, in a way. The fact that Joey switched to ink AFTER he received the pencil sharpener was an intriguing plus.
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
that was an interesting story. hee hee. the yaoi was so small that i didn't even notice it! which is just fine with me. i don't mind yaoi stories as long as i don't notice the yaoi. yeah, anyway, this was pretty .
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ohh, I get it! That was very tactful on Kaiba's part. That's so like him.

It was a short piece, but clever!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
The tittle got my attention so I decided to read it :) I don't like puppyshipping much but there wasn't really anything like that here (or at least nothing TOO obvious) so I don't really mind (and if there was it would be my fault for continue reading even if I saw the warning) but that's not the point. I just liked the story, it's simple yet there's something to it... good fanfic! :)
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
um...

Owl
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I must say that amused me, and i very much enjoyed it. I could see the manipulation, but i could barely see the relationship. _ beautiful ficlet.
Satine89 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Nice. THis one is funny and ironic. I love those kinds of stories. I also like the fact that you don't have Jonouchi flunk, and instead have him get a D. Most fanfiction people just flunk him (I probably did that once too... sweatdrop...)
kireira chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Interesting ) Fresh and nice!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hee... I like this one. I can practically feel the annoying pencil shavings! Ugh! that's always really annoying right?

It's quite clever how you remained in character, yet the story has no dialogue. Imrpessive. Cool.
Dragna Vey chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Whatever your reason my be, I still like this fic!
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
A cute little thing! I like it!
santurion3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Sweet sweet sweet! You just *know* how to write that kind of stuff. And I *really* like to read it. You go girl!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Oh, very interesting - I can't figure out whether Kaiba was really being *nice* or if he really wanted to freak Joey out so much he'd stop getting his laptop dirty... Knowing Kaiba, it was probably the latter. :p

Well, you've warned us not to look too closely into it, so I won't, lol.