Reviews for Miscommunication
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
wow
2eXist chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I had read this before and forgot to review it...for that I apologize.

One of the best one shots I've read! How you captured Everyone’s inner emotions was fantastic! I specifically loved Denzel's thinking and admirations in regards to Cloud. Awesome writing!

xX-Hipathya-Xx
chi chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wonderful story. You wrote really well about Denzel and how he looks up to Cloud. Also loved Denzel and Marlene's relationship. You should write more.
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Good story! I hope you can write more to it soon. Oh yeah, and what's Geostigma? I forgot. And how did Cloud contract it? I don't remember anything about him being sick in anything I've read. Well, please update soon! I really like this story. Good luck!

-Fanatic
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Loved the story. Sorry it took me so long to read it. you're just so good with the characters! Most fanfics have characters with the same personality but these are so diverse... eh well. (engligh isn't your first language, *snort laugh*)
Chaos Zero chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hey you actually posted the fic! Well, besides the errors of punctuations and whatnot, this was still a very well-written story. The characters were very IN character, and it was very believable.

Keep up the good work Av-chan!
Crescent Wish 04 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
really nice story and portrayal of Cloud and Tifa's relationship, a few grammar mistakes but nothing huge, we all have them lol.

I'm adding this to my favourite story list, everyone is really in character and I could see the actual story playing out, I especially liked Denzel and Marlene's relationship.

it'd be nice to see maybe a sequeal to this.
Verdot chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow, what an interesting take on the Cloud and Tifa relations. You did a wonderful job with Denzel and Marlene, the parallels were just... beautiful, really. Some grammar issues, but I could let them slide, seeing as you have a firm and wonderful grasp on characterization.

Great work.

~Cendrillo
Mandy138 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
An interesting viewpoint and good attempt at a fandom with so little information. The personalities were pretty close to the way they've been portrayed in the trailers and good job on keeping them so.

The only major problems you seem to have are adverb and comma misuse and incorrect pronouns; "for personally use" should be 'for personal use'. Commas weren't used in the places they should have been, and while I know that doesn't sound so informative, it's hard to say where they should be in a review. ) For the pronoun/contraction problem, the most typical one is "you're" when it should be 'your', or vice versa. The only thing besides those are general punctuation mistakes.

It's obvious English isn't your first language, but you did a wonderful job in presenting graphic descriptions. Hurray!