Reviews for Please Keep My Heart
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw, how cute! Ryu-chan's such a sweetie!
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*beams* Ah! This was so cute! _ *Huggles* I loved Ryuichi in this fic, you made him SO KAWAII! *Glomps you to the ground* He was adorable and it was so cute of him to give Shuichi Kumagorou! And my favourite part was when he turned in his tracks and sprinted back to Shuichi! So cute! #_#

Oh, a question..Did you write the song yourself? If you did then it was a great job done by you! It was beautiful! _

Well...Ja ne!

Yugi's (hyper) Little MoonAngel -
Azuyami chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
*wonderz if story is good...* been too busy to read it... gomen...

~Dark~
Hyper Chef chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I wanna cry now.. *SOB!* That's beautiful! And it's a one-shot too... I'm sorta jealous... The ending was beautiful too... I love your lyrics, as always. Be happy Angel, I don't really like reading lyrics. But I love yours! _ Dragostea din tei sounds like it could be made into a gravi song-fic, if you look up the lyrics. I suggest downloading it though. Good song and it makes you hyper. IT helps me write, maybe listening to it, or Gravi music, will take away your writer's block. Shining Collection helps me a lot too. Well, Good luck Angel!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
i love the song. and i broke down when ryuichi said, tell kumaguro i love him! oh god! that was so heartbreakingly sweet!
PuNkRoCkBuNnY182 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aw, so nice! There has to be more Ryu/Shu fics! I wrote one myself and I'm planning on writing more in the near future. They're both just so cute together! I love the way you described Ryu's sudden halt and running towards Shu-chan. Your lyrics were great too! YOU HAVE TALENT! Well, you should write more Gravi fics b/c you're awesome! Bye!
Reiannah chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC! Actually, I love most of your work... I'm just too lazy to sign on and review. *sweatdrop* Hehe... gomen ne! I felt like crying when I read the ending... it was just too sad. I love the lyrics; they are so sweet and MEANINGFUL! Great job and I'm waiting for more!

*glomps*