Reviews for An Assassin and White Porsche
Vera-Sama chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
I know it's been ages since you last touched this ic, and it's beena while since the AAW series was last added to, but after rediscovering and rereading AAW Geisha/Baby/Christmas/Porsche/Claudia/Pink Valentine, I just had to sa once more how much I love this series. It's the reason I fell in love with Ran and Brad as a pairing. I was just wondering if this fic would ever get finished, and if you'd ever do anything else to the AAW series

Also, I was wondering if there was anywhere else that archived the sics that aren't here, besides your site and the ML. I tried to visit your site, but it appears to be down, and I'm no longer on the ML, but haven't rejoined because it looked inactive.

Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to say how much i still love this series.
TheChaoticOnes chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
OOh! When do we see more! I'm waiting Oh so Patiently for the next chapter I want to see what happens when Ran and Bradly get everything straightened out and I LOVED the scene where all the cutlery embedded itself in the doorframe around Yohji. XD wonder if prodigy was actually aiming for him or if it was an accedent...

Anywyas... more? Please? *PuppyEyesofDoom(TM)*
Amanda Denman chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I hope you dont mind if i say that i love you. These stories are so bloody great :D! They drag on in some spots and can be a little confusing but they ROCK I love the random one liners you have in there that made me laugh, they were great. Keep it up!
Tatsuken chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
WOW! (Note, the caps for maximum wow-effect-ness!)

i'm not a huge fan of WK, but when i stumbled across this fic, i read the ones before it, and i was HOOKED!

i love the way you write, its nice and pleasant to read (Fanfics are nice cause they're light, if i wanted deep and thoughtful, i would have read Poe or Milton.)

These fics are beautifully written, and i loved the work for Geisha. my apologies if you dont like me reivewing for another fic, but i thought it was beautiful...

I read it, and i kept going on, reading all the 'White' series, and i thought they were all fantastic! i thought the christmas one was perfect for the season! it seemed to capture the chaos of the christmas kitchen perfectly!

I love this one too, cause Aya and Crawford are simply adorable, but while they are acting nice and sweet with one another, they're not so horribly out of character, you did a good job with that. They are sweet and all, but they still have this kind of steel to them, its a wonderful balance you've managed to get. (I loved the 'Entertain you' scene, not many people know that song! (only know it cause i sang it as a gag for a friend, he was mortified, and the scene with Crawford singing it brought back good memories) he he he, you should also look for 'hey big spender' by peggy lee, its another cool song).

I also happen to adore Batman, and some of the things in this fic are simply too good for words! i loved it how 'all the supervillans would be out of a job' if Nightwing didnt go around super-heroing! the legs on my com chair are bad, and i fell of laughing!

I also loved how Aya got jealous and suspicious, but at the moment, i'm kinda hungering for Crawford to go bonkers, and blow out his corneas.

Murasakiiro-Aya is cool! i like how nice a balance she is between Aya's blood thirsty self, and the best Geisha in Gion.

The fun you make of the Gotham contingent is simply divine! i love how the Weiss and Schwartz just get dressed in the kevlar to appease their bosses, and point out that Nightwing does it voluntarily. i can see the proverbial eye-rolling that Weiss and Schwartz do when they think about the Gotham bunch, why bother over a kevlar wearing goody-goody when your a trained assassin?

(I adored Farfie in all the way's you've written him, it gives a little bit more levity to his characters, and adds to the lovely zing to the fic.) I thought tea-pot-Crawford was too cute for words!

he he he, i wanted to laugh at Tim's attempt at japanese, and Nagi's outburst following the whole 'food' incident.

just one thing i wanted to point out though, was that near the end, it was getting a little difficult to differentiate who was doing what, in the scene with Omi, Nagi, and Tim. I also got a little tarantada, a little, shocked? (sorry, ESL) with the scene change, the scenes jumped well from one another, there is usually a sign for scene break. But thats all! after that, no problem!

... man, i could go on for hours!

i A-D-O-R-E-D this fic! (and its series, i adored them all!)
kitsune chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
um...wow, this is quite a story... _

I hope you update soon.
artemis347 chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
i've read all 13 chapters in one sitting...but it's so good! i love your fic! it's so funny...i can jsut imagine them all trying to be fake non-lethal crimefighters, what a cute concept, and what did nagi see? i really want to know what's put him in such a foul mood..he's really taking after aya...
Shinigami-chan chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
(blink, blink)

ok, this one is a little weird. i still like it though!

shinigami-chan
Liviania chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
These stories are great! Personally, I love how you've involved American comics. Among anime fans it's hard to find other people who need a periodic DC or Marvel fix. (I also love how you know who Nightwing is.)

Very funny...I do hope you update this.

Livi
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
we want to prod you untill you write more on this! we Love the white assasin series and are wondering why its taking so long on this one because we want to see what in the flark happens next Please! *Puppy Eyes of Doom(TM)*
Ch3rry1010 chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
OMG OMG OMFG you are a genious. i love you i so absolutely worship you. i rarely read from someone who reads comics AND manga. plus you write a crossover with one of my fav animes and my FAVORITE marvel super hero. its genious. i've read this entire lil series of yours and every story is wonderful. written perfectly and great detail and the characters are wonderful. i love everything i've read from you so far. this one is great. richard going after aya, i dont know wether to laugh or hate richard. at first i thought that tim would cause probs for omi and nagi but nothing like that. richard being an issue never even crossed my mind. its a great fic i really love it and enjoyed every moment reading it. i've laughed so much and turned in Zim while reading it. although there isn't alot of bruce i noticed i like that you brought in the crashers. wonderful. a master piece. so i must beg... please update :puppy dogs eyes: its so good and i cant wait for the next chapter. please update soon. bye.
Anendee chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
for the last part of my shift at work i was happy i was the only one in the office. i about busted a gut laughing my ass off. this is great! thank you!
Bloodrose 'Valentine' Foxxstar chapter 13 . 10/11/2005
Yay for an update

*snickers* I still feel sorry for Schwarz and Aya's comment about the mask and AOL made me crack up X3
endlessnatt chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
Tis so funny. ndskjafhawebv...

::laughs too hard to even type a coherent review::
RuByMoOn17 chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
KYA! I've been waiting for this chap!
MikaSamu chapter 13 . 10/7/2005
Absolutely hilarious! I don't know how you do it, but every word and phrase are perfect. Thank you for this delight, and I hope you have more for us soon.