Reviews for The Initiation
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
SEQUEL! -begins chanting that over and over-
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
If Lupin never shows up in another Harry Potter book, I'm blaming you! *sob*
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
"All the rest of us, including myself, are expendable". That's prescient.

I can imagine Lupin making the sacrifice, I just can't imagine Snape being much bothered by Lupin's death.
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Just reading that comment of Severus's after the last book - so eerie 0.0
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Awesome story. Short and poignant, and really lovely.

I just surfed on in from your review on my fic. This has been the best way to find great Snape angst.
amishgirl281 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
wow, increadible! It made me cry! I hope you do a sequel
June chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Please do a sequal! I love your writing and stories and I can't wait for the next chapter of Secrets and lies.
cecelle chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Ok, so now I am all choked up!

So Remus finally dies doing what he didn't have the gumption to do when in his teens - protect Severus. His sacrifice is absolutely heart-wrenching, and absolutely the right thing to do. Only one dies, instead of two (and probably many more who will get saved by the information Severus passes on.)

"He didn’t kill me, thought Severus with a tinge of regret." I had to swallow hard at that one - poor Severus, stuck in this role he really doesn't want.

And how horrid for Snape to just have to stand by and accept someone else's sacrifice. He has such a hard time being on the receiving end of thing...
Heather chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow. That was powerful. Very powerful.
duj chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Good work, especially Lupin's quick action saving the day - or at any rate saving what could be saved.
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
O! Very nice! Well, ok, nice it's quite the right word. Gut-wrenching, how's that? I look forward to reading your other fics!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was very sad. *Sniff*

I really hope you'll be doing said sequell. This has the potential for a great Snape-angst-fic.

P.S. Sorry for not reviewing so long. I was very busy and ouldn't read, nor review most of the fics I wanted for a while.
Lady Jekyll chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
(Sobs) REMUS! NO! Oh my Gods that was beautiful! I love it!
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was amazing... powerful. You are an excellent writer!
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 1 . 2/27/2005